Gettin Jaggy Wit It – A Jacksonville Jaguar Fan Cocktail
A Jaguar Fan Cocktail
in honor of our favorite football team and our favorite drinking time of year. We introduce a fabulous new cocktail recipe – a Jaguar Fan Cocktail
This delicious tropical cocktail with Vodka and Blue Curacao , Pineapple, and Grapefruit will surely put fans in the mood. Duuuval!
Mix it up with this beautiful teal drink that is so refreshing, but not too sweet. Use a blender or your Ninja Bullet to grind your ice, liquor, and fruit juices.
Gold sprinkles make this frozen cocktail sparkle! One of the best summer drinks, but also a perfect Fall drink. A beautiful blue mixed drink that will be the centerpiece of any Jacksonville Jags party.
- Pineapple chunks
- Grapefruit juice
- Blue Curacao Liqueur
- Gold sprinkles
According to Will Smith:
‘On your mark ready set let’s go, dance floor pro
I know you know I go P sycho (Woo)
When my new joint hit, just can’t sit….Gotta get Jaggy Wit’ It
Who doesn’t love NFL Fan Cocktails?
It’s hard to find someone who doesn’t love NFL fan cocktails! There’s nothing quite like enjoying a delicious cocktail while watching your favorite team dominate on the field.
Even fans of the underdog Jacksonville Jaguars can get in on the action and enjoy a great drink. From classic Bloody Marys to new creations like the “Touchdown” cocktail, and “Gettin Jaggy Wit It”.
There’s no shortage of options for fans wanting to celebrate their team.
Whether you’re at a tailgate party, watching the game at home, or enjoying a drink at your favorite sports bar, NFL fan cocktails are the perfect way to add some extra fun to game day.
So grab a cocktail and cheer on the Jaguars to victory!
Are there really cocktails specific to all 32 NFL teams? Definitely
The Boozist, HGTV and the Food Network all have drinks geared to NFL fans. Fun to try in the pre-season. Some of the fun and original cocktails featured on the Food Network include:
- Green Bay Packers Cheese Head
- Cincinnati Bengals Tiger Stripe
- Baltimore Ravens Blackbird Racer
- Indiana Colts Horseshoe Shooter
- Oakland Raiders Gold Rush Slush
- Pittsburg Steelers Steelers draft
Who are the Jacksonville Jaguars, and why do they need a Jaguar Fan Cocktail?
Who are the Jacksonville Jaguars? The Jacksonville Jaguars are a Pro American football team located in Jacksonville, Florida.
They were established in 1995 as an expansion franchise when the NFL expanded to 30 teams. Despite being considered a constant underdog in the league, the team has had some success over the years, including making the playoffs in 2017.
The Jaguars have a loyal fan base and are known for their distinctive teal and black uniforms.
This year, they have a new star player in the form of Trevor Lawrence, who was selected as the number one overall pick in the 2021 NFL draft.
The Jacksonville Jaguars won the AFC South in Trevor Lawrence’s second season in the NFL. The Jags look forward to even greater success in 2023 –Success we can all Get Jaggy Wit! Go DUUUval!
What is Blue Curacao?
Blue Curacao makes our beautiful cocktail the perfect NFL Football Jaguar Teal. Blue Curacao is a bright blue liqueur that is made from the dried peels of the Laraha citrus fruit, which is native to the island of Curacao.
This inedible, bitter fruit, was brought to Curacao by Spanish settlers in the 16th century. The fragrant and bitter peels are used in the production of the original Curacao liqueur.
The process involves steeping the dried peels in a neutral spirit, along with other botanicals and sweeteners. The resulting blue alcoholic liqueur has a deep blue color, and a sweet and slightly bitter flavor.
It is often used as a lovely blue mixer in a variety of tropical drink recipes, including the Blue Hawaiian cocktail, Blue Margarita, Blue Lagoon Cocktail, and the Blue Long Island Ice Tea.
The distinct and popular blue color of the beverage makes it a popular ingredient in tropical-themed alcoholic drinks and blue cocktails.
Jaguar Fan Cocktail
Gettin' Jaggy Wit' It (Jacksonville Jaguar Fan Cocktail)
- 1 Blender or Cocktail shaker with ice
- 1 Cup Ice
- ½ Cup Pineapple Chunks (Fresh or Canned)
- 2½ Oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1½ Oz Vodka (love Five Sisters Vodka)
- 2 Oz Blue Curacao Liqueur
- Gold Sprinkles
Garnish your Cocktail Glasses
- Fill a Cereal bowl ⅓ full of water
- Cover a dessert plate with a thin layer of sprinkles
- Dip the rim of each cocktail glass in water, and then immediately dip the rim into the plate with golden sprinkles
- Return the glasses to their bottom side down, and let them rest until ready for use
Prepare Your Cocktail
- Add Ice, Pineapple, Grapefruit Juice, Vodka, and Blue Curacao Liqueur to the Blender or cocktail shaker
- Grind in the blender until the cocktail is blended, and the ice is uniformly crushed, or shake in a cocktail shaker until your cocktail is properly mixed
- Pour your cocktail into the center of your golden-dipped glasses (careful not to touch your sprinkle rims)