A Blushing Ho? How is that even possible?
Ho’s have seen it all! I’m not sure I want to imagine what it would take to make them blush. Let’s not go there.
Luckily, we have a far better Blushing Ho experience to offer- with this irresistible summer cocktail. Featuring Vodka, Triple Sec, Campari Liqueur, and Ruby Red Grapefruit juice (for Tartness…get it?) served up deliciously in a slushie creation- truly tantalizing.
If a few sips bring a rosy glow to your cheeks, don’t worry- you’re not a Blushing Ho! It’s just this delectable frozen cocktail doing its best to quench your thirst with euphoric gratification… Much like an actual Ho would…just sayin’
- 8 oz Water
- 8 oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 4 oz Vodka
- 4 oz Triple Sec
- 3 oz Campari Liqueur
- Lime wedges
Mix your Blushing Ho cocktail
- Combine all ingredients in a plastic or glass-covered container
- Place your cocktail mix in the freezer overnight or for at least 10 hours
Serve your Blushing Ho cocktail
- Use a metal spoon or butter knife to break up the ice
- Garnish and serve immediately
No time for freezing? Substitute 8oz of water for 10 oz of ice, and add all ingredients to the blender. Mix, Grind, and pour into cocktail glasses. Garnish with lime wedges. Serve and enjoy.