In honor of our favorite team and our favorite drinking time of year, we introduce a fabulous new cocktail!
This is the year of the Jaguars and getting Jaggy! DUUUUUVAL!
This delicious tropical cocktail with Vodka, Blue Curacao, Pineapple, and Grapefruit will surely put fans in the mood.
Mix it up with this beautiful teal drink that is so refreshing, but not too sweet.
Use a blender or your Ninja Bullet to grind your ice, liquor, and fruit juices.
Gold sprinkles make this drink sparkle! A cocktail that will be the centerpiece of any ‘Jags’ party.
According to Will Smith:
‘On your mark ready set let’s go, dance floor pro
I know you know I go Psycho (Woo)
When my new joint hit, just can’t sit….
Gotta get Jaggy Wit’ It
Gettin' Jaggy Wit' It
- 1 Blender
- 1 Cup Ice
- ½ Cup Pineapple Chunks (Fresh or Canned)
- 2½ Oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1½ Oz Vodka (love Five Sisters Vodka)
- 2 Oz Blue Curacao Liqueur
- Gold Sprinkles
Prepare your Cocktail Glasses
- Fill a Cereal bowl ⅓ full of water
- Cover a dessert plate with a thin layer of sprinkles
- Dip the rim of each cocktail glass in water, and then immediately dip the rim into the plate with golden sprinkles
- Return the glasses to their bottom side down, and let them rest until ready for use
Prepare Your Cocktail
- Add Ice, Pineapple, Grapefruit Juice, Vodka, and Blue Curacao Liqueur to the Blender
- Grind in the blender until the cocktail is blended, and the ice is uniformly crushed
- Pour your cocktail into the center of your golden-dipped glasses (careful not to touch your sprinkle rims)