F’ckn Werthy (Caramel and Chocolate Martini)
This candy-infused cocktail may be the most shamelessly decadent Martini ever… Are you Werthy? Yes?
Should you apologize for indulging in such a luxurious masterpiece? Never! No one should apologize for enjoying creamy, buttery, caramel, especially when it comes in the form of a sumptuous Martini. This is a show-stopper to look forward to after a good day, a little victory, or just because…
Double the recipe, you will want to share the experience with someone special…..and toast your first sip, “To us, because we’re F’ckn Werthy”….Not to be confused with “To us, because we’re F’ckn Pervy” THAT is an entirely different kind of drink not offered on this site!
F'ckn Werthy Martini
- 1 8 oz glass jar
- 15 Werther's Hard Caramel Candies
- 8 oz Vodka We love 5 Sisters Spirit Vodka
- Drizzle of Hershey's Dark Chocolate
Prepare Vodka Infusion
- Unwrap 15 Werther's Hard Caramel candies
- Add candies to the glass jar
- Add 8 ounces of Vodka to the glass jar
- Seal and shake the jar
- Let the candies infuse with the Vodka for at least 8 hours
- Shake the jar occasionally
Prepare your Martini
- Swirl Dark chocolate around your Martini Glass
- Add Caramel-infused Vodka to the Martini glass
- Serve and Enjoy
This drink is 100% infused vodka. While it tastes smooth and velvety- Beware of too much of a good thing.. could be Hang-over Worthy!
If you would like a skinny version of the Fckn Werthy Martini, try infusing 8 ounces of vodka with 15 Werthers’ Sugar-free hard candies. Infuse the vodka for at least 8 hours in a small glass jar. Add a swirl of chocolate to your Martini glass and add the infused vodka. Enjoy a fabulous low-calorie treat
We love this Martini with 5 Sister’s Spirit Vodka
Mix it Up
Try infusing 8 ounces of vodka with 15 of Werthers’ hard Caramel apple candies. Let the Vodka infuse in a small glass jar for at least 8 hours. Pour into a Martini glass and garnish with a slice of Granny Smith apple. This is the Martini that tastes like an October festival.