F’ckn Werthy (Caramel and Chocolate Martini)
This infused Carmel and Chocolate Martini may be the most shamelessly decadent caramel Martini recipe ever… Are you Werthy?
The perfect Carmel Martini for Galantines, Bachelorette, a ladies night in, or a ladies night out! Especially nice for the Holiday Season
We infuse Vodka with Werther’s Candy for a combination of sweet and salty, and a creaminess that is hard to resist.
Should you apologize for indulging in such a luxurious masterpiece? Never!
No one should apologize for enjoying creamy, buttery, caramel especially when it comes in the form of a sumptuous Martini cocktail with Caramel and Chocolate.
This is a delicious show-stopper dessert cocktail to look forward to after a good day, a little victory, or just because…
Double the recipe. You will want to share the experience with your besties…..and toast your first sip:
“To us, because we’re F’ckn Werthy”
….Not to be confused with “To us, because we’re F’ckn Pervy”
THAT is an entirely different kind of drink not offered on this site!
Now we get to the Martini! Some say the cocktail came from a drink called the Martinez, from the town of Martinez, California. Dessert martinis are a pretty recent phenomenon, but it is truly fun to mix our favorite smooth flavors into a Martini glass. Indulgent!
Put a little ‘Tini’ in your life.
Frickin’ Amazing Dessert ‘tini’s’ from Cuss Kitchen!
Pro tips for Making Cocktails for a Party?
- Simplify. You should enjoy the party too. Rather than making multiple cocktails, chose a signature cocktail, one drink recipe that will create a delicious experience for your guests.
- Prepare a batch mixture of your cocktail ahead of time and chill. Your guests will not be left waiting for their first beverage, and it will be at the perfect temperature.
- Prepare your cocktail glasses ahead of time. Whether a Martini glass or cocktail glass, you can chose to have your glasses chilled, and garnished. Creative flourishes optional
- Set up your Bar or Beverage Station. Make it easy for guests to serve themselves with their preferences. Just before the party you can pull out your ice bucket, your garnished glasses, and even pour a few cocktails for your first guests. Remember to have a picture of water, and some non-alcoholic variations such as sparkling water, juice or sodas.
- Be in the moment- Your friends want to see and enjoy you!
F'ckn Werthy Martini
- 1 8 oz glass jar
- 15 Werther's Hard Caramel Candies
- 8 oz Vodka We love 5 Sisters Spirit Vodka
- Drizzle of Hershey's Dark Chocolate
Prepare Vodka Infusion
- Unwrap 15 Werther's Hard Caramel candies
- Add candies to the glass jar
- Add 8 ounces of Vodka to the glass jar
- Seal and shake the jar
- Let the candies infuse with the Vodka for at least 8 hours
- Shake the jar occasionally
Prepare your Martini
- Swirl Dark chocolate around your Martini Glass
- Add Caramel-infused Vodka to the Martini glass
- Serve and Enjoy
Infused Carmel and Chocolate Martini
This drink is 100% infused vodka. While it tastes smooth and velvety- Beware of too much of a good thing.. could be Hang-over Worthy!
If you would like a skinny version of the Fckn Werthy Martini, try infusing 8 ounces of vodka with 15 Werthers’ Sugar-free hard candies. Infuse the vodka for at least 8 hours in a small glass jar. Add a swirl of chocolate to your Martini glass and add the infused vodka. Enjoy a fabulous low-calorie treat
We love this Martini with 5 Sister’s Spirit Vodka
Mix it Up
Try infusing 8 ounces of vodka with 15 of Werthers’ hard Caramel apple candies. Let the Vodka infuse in a small glass jar for at least 8 hours. Pour into a Martini glass and garnish with a slice of Granny Smith apple. This is the Martini that tastes like an October festival.
Best Tini ever- OMG
So worthy 😋😋😋