The Harvest Hoe is the Hoochie with a smoochie. Attractive, and definitely easy- just like our Apple Butter Cocktail.
Fresh from the farm, this Apple-Butter Martini gives you the festive taste of Fall, and the zest of apple, ginger, and cinnamon. Savor the Fall Season and pour a little Autumn into your Martini glass.
What is in a jar of Apple Butter?
Apple butter is concentrated applesauce. Milled, pureed, or finely chopped and then cooked for a longer period. The sugars in the apples caramelize, giving the apple butter its rich, sweet flavor and dark color. It’s flavors feature cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, nutmeg and other seasonal warm spices. Take a sip – It’s perfect on a cool Fall day.
Apple Butter Martini
Harvest Hoe (Apple Butter Martini
Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 oz Ginger Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Apple Butter
- 1 oz Fireball
- 2 oz Vodka
- Cinnamon Stick
- Cinnamon Sugar for the rim
Rim your Martini glass
- Fill a plate with water
- Fill a plate with cinnamon sugar (to taste)
- Turn your Martini glass upside down and dip the rim into the water
- Dip the rim into the plate of cinnamon sugar
- Repeat for each glass and set aside
Prepare Ginger Simple Syrup
- Combine water and sugar, ginger to a medium pot
- Turn on medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved
- Set aside and chill
- In a cocktail shaker, combine ice, simple syrup, apple butter, Fireball, and vodka
- Strain and Pour the Martini into a rimmed Martini glass
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
Harvest Hoe (Apple Butter Martini)
As soon as your ginger syrup boils, remove from heat. Let it steep for 15-20 minutes. Cool the syrup before muddling into a cocktail. Syrup can last in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1-2 weeks(If cloudy, discard). You will love the simplicity and freshness of our Ginger Simple Syrup.
Lots of choices for Super simple Garnishes- Garnish with apple slices, Cinnamon sugar, Cinnamon sugar with a touch of smoked Chipotle, a cinnamon stick, or dried orange slice. Edible Fall flowers can also make a statement. Squash blossoms, Marigolds, even Honeysuckles can give an elegant vibe on the rim.
Try a flight of Dessert Martinis: