Cupcakes with Pipettes
Cupcakes with pipettes of Kahlua are conversation stoppers. The best alcohol-infused cupcakes may cause exclamations of STFU! The combination of Chocolate, Toasted Coconut and Kahlua flavors combine to make a memorable dessert. Change up what you bring to parties. Shutthefckupcakes will be the star of the dessert table, and your friends will eat this sweet and boozy treat and have another.
- Cocoa Powder
- Baking Soda
Toasted Coconut Frosting
- Brown Sugar
- Coconut Flakes
- Half & Half
Classic Wacky Cake- from scratch
No need for cake mix, this cupcake recipe has no eggs and no milk. The Batter DOES matter! The classic Wacky cake doesn’t even need a mixer! This depression-era cake includes flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, vegetable oil, white vinegar, salt and vanilla extract. The eggless batter means that the structure of the cake is entirely supported by gluten, which is strengthened by the acidic vinegar and salt. Unusual mix, no large bowl, no stand mixer. A little wacky, but a delicious and fluffy cake – and with a liquor pipette -The best drunken cupcake recipe – an unexpected treat. Wacky cupcakes Don’t Suck…but the pipettes DO!
Why Cupcakes with Pipettes?
The idea of pipettes goes all the way back to Louis Pasteur dispensing liquids in the lab, but today’s dessert pipettes allow you to add style to your desserts whatever the occasion. Common uses include cheesecakes, cupcakes, pudding, canapes, even chocolate-covered strawberries. Today pipettes are adding interest to all types of foods.
These cute mini pipettes are perfect for adding liquids or alcohol to the center of the cupcake, without leaving them soggy.
What is the point of pipettes in cupcakes? You squeeze the air out of the small plastic pipe, and dip the tip of the cake pipette into a small bowl or cup of your favorite liquor(Rum, Vodka, Bourbon or Whiskey) or liqueur(Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, Rumchata). Like magic, the liquor fills the pipette. Press the pipette into the top of of each of your mini cakes, the whole batch – and you’re ready to enjoy! When you are ready to eat this richer taste in a spiked cupcake, pinch that marvelous mixture right into the cake. What adult doesn’t like Cupcakes with boozy pipettes? (OK, if there is someone, just tell them to STFU!)
How do you choose a Dessert Pipette?
- 3 cups Flour
- 2 cups Granulated Sugar
- ⅔ cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 cups Water
Toasted Coconut Frosting
- 12 Tbsp Melted butter
- ⅔ cup Light brown sugar (Packed)
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Pecans
- 1⅓ cup Sweetened coconut flakes
- 6 tbsp Half & Half
- ⅔ cup Kahlua
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
- Line the cupcake trays with paper baking cups
- Sift together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Scoop out 3 holes in the dry mixture.
- Put the vegetable oil in one hole, vinegar in the second hole, and vanilla in the third hole.
- Pour the cold water over the top and stir until smooth
- Fill baking cups
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes- test with a toothpick to be sure the middle is fully-baked
- Allow cupcakes to cool slightly
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, pecans, coconut, and half-and-half
- Pile frosting mix on each cupcake
- Set oven to broil
- Broil frosted cupcakes for 2 minutes-watch them carefully to be sure frosting does not burn
- Allow frosting to cool
- Put Kahlua in a small bowl
- Pinch the bulb of the pipette to squeeze the air out, dip the tip into the Kahlua. Release and draw Kahlua into the bulb of the pipette (Will fill approximately 70% )
- Place pipette into cupcake
Aphrodesi’hacks’ for Cupcakes with Pipettes
- Be careful not to fill the cupcake liners in the pan with more than 2/3 full of the ingredient mix
- Test the cupcakes with a toothpick to be sure they are done
- Add coconut frosting to the cupcakes while they are warm
- Stay close to cupcakes while broiling in the oven – they brown quickly and could burn quickly
- Always delicious with a side of ice cream
Different Cupcakes with Pipettes
- Switch things up by making a layered cake- bake 2 9-inch rounds. Frost each round and broil the frosting on top, then assemble one cake on the other
- For the frosting, You can trade the 1 cup pecans, for 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- For Liquor-infused cupcakes – Pipettes can be filled with various favorite liquors or liqueurs, Irish Cream, Bourbon, Rum, or Rumchata for delicious party desserts. Cupcakes are easy to make, and perfect for Bachelorette Parties- or Ladies night in. The cocktail cupcake- You’ll love it
Other Boozy Desserts
YOU will not be able to STFU
Chocolate Wacky Cake
What is a Wacky Cake?
In times of scarcity and economic hardship, people have innovated to achieve simple pleasures. The Wacky Cake, (aka Crazy cake, Funny Cake, or Depression cake) became popular during the Depression and into WWII. Milk, butter and eggs were scarce, and many families did not have a whisk, or electric mixer. Ingredients in the Wacky cake include flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, vegetable oil, white vinegar, salt and vanilla extract. Additionally, all of the ingredients for this cake are mixed directly in the pan it is baked in.
What does the Wacky Cake taste Like?
This cake is moist, and full of rich chocolate flavor. For almost 100 years, it has captured the hearts and taste buds of generations with its simplicity and accessibility. And since the Wacky Cake is naturally vegan, it’s always a great option for dessert, especially for those with restricted diets.
Why would I chose the Wacky Cake?
Some would say the Wacky cake is simpler than a store-bought cake mix. The Wacky cake features very basic ingredients that you probably have in your pantry. What’s more, it takes just over 30 minutes to make. No need for extra dishes! The ingredients are mixed in the pan it is baked in. Whether it is for a layer cake, cupcakes, or ‘Shutthefuckupcakes’- this recipe is delicious, budget-friendly and versatile.