These donut holes have an A rating in our Book! A-Holes! The easiest/most popular dessert you will ever bring to a party. What could be better than a donut hole dipped in chocolate and Oreo and infused with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur? AND There are so many variations to enjoy- We love making these with Glazed, Cinnamon, or Chocolate Donuts. We love infusing them with pipettes full of Chocolate Liqueur, Peanut Butter Liqueur, Kahlua, and Irish Cream…use your imagination to fill the donuts with your favorite flavors. They’re so fun to make, even the newest cook can enjoy putting these together in a flash. Drunken Donuts – Such a delicious and decadent treat.
Never let a Boozy A-Hole get the better of You!
- 36 Small plastic Pipettes
- 36 Donut holes (Suggest nice round Glazed, Cinnamon, or Chocolate holes)
- 20 Oreos (Ground into crumbles)
- 1 package Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Melting Wafers( or White Chocolate)
- Small Ramekins of your favorite Liqueurs (suggest Chocolate Liqueur, Irish Cream, Peanut Butter Liqueur, or Kahlua)
Get Set Up
- Use a food processor or Ninja to grind Oreos into crumbs
- Pour the Oreo crumbs onto a plate, or in a pie dish
- Set aside
- Pour your favorite Liqueuers into small ramekins
- Fill a small ramekin with chocolate wafers
- Microwave Chocolate for 30 seconds, stir- (Be cautious of the hot ramekin)
- Microwave for 15 more seconds and stir. Repeat- until the chocolate is smooth
Assemble Your Dessert
- Dip Donut into the melted Chocolate
- Immediately make a second dip into the Oreo crumbs
- Place your donut on a tray
- Hold a plastic pipette with the small nozzle in the liqueur. Use two fingers to squeeze the air out of the bulb of the Pipette. As you release your fingers the Alcohol should fill the pipette.
- Insert the filled pipette into the donut
- Repeat for the rest of the donuts
Choose nice round donut holes for the best look
Pipettes can be ordered on Amazon
This dessert would be a fun sweet treat to make with kids if you substitute Hot Chocolate or maple syrup in the pipette. (Suggest not sharing the recipe name with the kids)
Use sprinkles- Sprinkles are for winners!