Cosmo Cocktail with Brandy-infused Boba (Tapioca Balls)
‘Not Your Man’s Balls’ is an essential addition to your ‘Cock’tale repertoire. You will be so excited to get to the bottom of your frozen Cosmo and slurp up those delicious balls- Blackberry Brandy-infused Tapioca balls!
You may have had ‘Bubble Tea’- This is the grown-up version.
So yummy- you may wish they were Your man’s balls
Dirty Martini- Hah!- ‘Not Your Man’s Balls’ is Dirty and Suckalicious…
Not Your Man's Balls
- equal parts Cranberry juice
- equal parts Cointreau
- equal parts Vodka
Alcohol-Infused Boba balls
- large Instant Tapioca Bobas
- ½ cup Blackberry Brandy
Make Frozen Cosmo
- Add equal parts Cranberry, Cointreau, and Vodka to a freezable glass bottle
- Freeze the Cosmo overnight
Make the Alcohol Infused Boba (Balls) -(Just before serving)
- Bring water to a boil
- Add Bobas and let boil for 3 minutes- stir gently
- Drain Boba and add to ½ cup blackberry Brandy - stir gently
- Marinate Boba in alcohol for up to 20
- Drain and gently separate right before use
Assemble your Cocktail
- Place 2 marinated Boba Balls at the bottom of your Martini glass
- Pour frozen Cosmo over Boba- and serve
Do not prepare the Boba too far ahead, or refrigerate- Nobody likes SQUISHY BALLS!
Try 5 Sisters Spirit Vodka- Delicious in this cocktail:
Mix It Up
You can soak the Boba in any kind of Berry Brandy- What flavor would be best for Your Man’s balls?