Homemade Chocolates for Mom? Is Mom a Bad A$$? Surprising? Strong? Doesn’t take Sh#t?
With this in mind, She needs gifts that DON’T SUCK
Shower her with what she deserves- on her special day- and other days too! Even better, tell her all of the reasons she rocks!
It’s coming fast, Sunday, May 14th, 2023- the day we celebrate Mom! Interesting gift and homemade chocolates. Finally, what could be more perfect?
Most times my mother makes me laugh
Sometimes I think she’s insane
but then again she may take a look at me
And think the very same
10 Reasons we love Mom
- She believes in us
- She shows us what strength is
- She knows how to keep a secret
- She shows us her love through her cooking
- She believes we could do anything
- She’s the first person we call when we have good news.
- She gives us sound advice, even when we don’t want it
- She is selfless
- She constantly sacrificed for her family and the people she loves
- She’s a Bad-A$$ Mom
But what kind of chocolate is good enough for mom?
Try our homemade chocolate recipes…easy to make milk chocolate, dark chocolate, chocolate candies, chocolate truffles and chocolate bars – Of course, Mom will love them
Homemade Chocolates for Mom
More Beautiful Chocolates for Mom
Are you a salty sweet lover? If so, these 3-ingredient no bake potato chip cookies are for you. Quick, easy and so satisfyingly crunchy! Furthermore, Chocolate, peanut butter and potato chips come together in the perfect sweet treat that will have you reaching for more.