Swearing with love and a pinch of salt
Lemon Sorbet or ‘Sorbetto al Limone’ is a non-dairy frozen dessert often served between courses to help ‘cleanse the palate’. This simple sorbet recipe is light and refreshing- a lovely balance between tart and sweet. You will love this Ninja Creami Sorbet recipe
Make Ninja Creami lemon sorbet – Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy free / Lactose-free.
Ingredients for Lemon Sorbet
- Lemon Juice
- Lemon zest
- Mint or Basil (optional add-in)
You will also need
- Ninja Creami Ice cream maker
- Ninja Creami Pint container
Why will I love this Lemon Sorbet Creami recipe?
- Have fun making this irresistible sweet and tart sorbet
- Fresh Lemon Sorbet- A great flavor to cleanse your palate
- Perfect for Vegan, Gluten-free, Dairy-free /Lactose-free special diets
- A delicious and healthful treat any time of year- right out of your freezer
Ninja Creami Lemon Sorbet Recipe
Make Lemon Sorbet using the Ninja Creami
Zest Fest (Lemon Sorbet Creami)
- 1½ cup Water
- 1 cup Sugar
- ¾ cup Fresh Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon zest
- ½ tsp Fresh mint or Fresh Basil (optional mix-in) Finely chopped
Create a Simple Syrup
- Heat water in sugar on medium heat until the sugar is complete dissolved
- Let cool for 15 minutes
- Add them lemon juice, zest. If you would like to add basil or mint- you can add at his time- or as a mix-in later
Lemon Sorbet Creami
Ninja Creami Ice Cream FAQ’s
What the FAQ?
What is a Ninja Creami?
The Ninja Creami transforms frozen solid bases into decadent frozen desserts, at the touch of a button. From healthy to decadent, the Creami can create frozen treats that are delicious and healthful. The Creami has pre-programmed settings for ice cream, sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurt, milkshake, smoothie bowl, slushy, Italian ice, frozen drinks, and ‘Creamiccino’. The Creami works differently from a conventional maker, but quickly spins a frozen pint of ingredients into a mostly smooth ice cream, even with tricky, low-fat bases.
Why would I want to make Creami Ice Cream or Sorbet?
The Ninja Creami is fast and fun. Get creative with textures, and flavors, Make decadent flavor combinations, low-calorie, high protein desserts, or treats to accommodate special diets- Keto, Low-sugar, Lactose-free, or Vegan.
With the Creami, you simply pour your liquid base and ingredients in the Creami pint, and freeze it for 24 hours. Once your mixture is frozen, you pop the lid off of the containers and drop them into the Ninja Creami.
Whether you’re a seasoned frozen dessert connoisseur or a rookie confection maker, this magical machine can revolutionize your dessert experience.
Why will I love Ninja Creami Ice cream and Sorbet recipes?
- Fast. Create your culinary canvas in minutes- and freeze. 24 hours later the Ninja Creami grinds and smooths your ingredients into a specialty confection.
- Fun. There are so many options to create a dessert that is perfect for you and your family and friends
- Variety. The Ninja Creami offers a wide range of dessert options, allowing you to experiment and create various frozen desserts like ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and more, specific to your taste and preferences. Great for the perfect summer treat, but a delicious classic all year long.
- Minimal ingredients. Most recipes require just a handful of ingredients, (with many you will have on hand)
- Diet friendly. You can use this ice cream machine to make Keto, Lactose-free, low-calorie, protein, and even vegan ice creams. Pure joy
- Small servings. Each batch of ice cream makes just one pint, making it so fun to experiment with your favorite flavors- and varieties of frozen desserts- and just enough to share.
- Customizable settings. Each button on the machine is specific depending on what you’d like to make- lite ice cream, smoothie bowls, or another other sweet treat.
What is the Ninja Creami process?
- Add fresh ingredients to the Ninja Creami pint- Typically a base, fruit or savory flavor, other add-ins
- Freeze Ninja Pints and their contents
- Turn the Ninja Creami machine on. Place the Ninja pint into the Ninja Creami’s machine outer bowl with the paddle lid, and position in the machine. Press the appropriate button, and wait for your machine to do its magic.
What are typical bases for Ninja Creami ice cream?
Typical Creami Ice creams may use egg yolks, cream and sugar. Other variations use a variety of milks, heavy whipping cream, and occasionally cream cheese, and even goat cheese.
For low-calorie ice creams, almond milk, cashew milk, or low-fat yogurt is often used in conjunction with sugar-free pudding powder. Low calorie sweeteners include Stevia, Monk fruit, Swerve, Allulose. Guar gum is sometimes used as a thickener, or way to avoid heavy creams.
Vegan Creami ice cream often feature non-dairy milks like almond or cashew. They may also use Tofu, Cashew or Coconut butters, soaked nuts, even sweet potatoes and/or dates
Lactose-free milks or protein shakes are often used in Creami desserts for those with milk allergies
Some Creami desserts start with a Protein shake – Fairlife, B-Fit and Core Power shakes are popular options.
What are typical bases for Ninja Creami Sorbet?
Sorbet is typically simple syrup and pureed fruit. Sorbets can include herbs, and alcohol
Can you use frozen fruit in a Ninja Creami?
If using frozen fruit, Dice or mince in a food processor. Hard frozen fruit can damage your Ninja machine. Fresh fruit can to add too much liquid to your recipe.
Can I add Fudge or Caramel to my Ninja Creami ice cream?
Fudge and Caramel, Nut butters, and Hazelnut spread do not mix well in the Ninja Creami. These should be added after the dessert is blended.
How does the Ninja Creami work?
The Ninja Creami uses a different method of preparing cool and creamy treats. The Creami uses technology that was previously only available in an expensive machine called the Pacojet. The Creami has an attached blade, which spins as it slowly moves into the frozen block of liquid. The blade drills into the ice, shaving off pieces and whipping them together until the mixture forms a creamy dessert.
Why is my Creami ice cream crumbly?
Lemon Sorbet Creami Tips
- Do not fill the pints past the fill line- you could damage your machine
- Always freeze Ninja pints level
- Taste the mixture in your pint before freezing to be sure the lemon flavor and sweetness is right for you
- Make sure you make your homemade sorbet and freeze for 24 hours
- If your lemon sorbet in the Ninja Creami is a little crumbly, add a slight amount of fluid and re-spin
- Re-spin your Lemon sorbet with a little water if you have been storing in the freezer for a while
Italian Cursing FAQs
What the FAQ?
What are the Best Italian cursing expressions?
Do you know the most interesting Italian Cuss-worthy expressions to accompany your Masturbaker gourmet desserts? In service of our smart and ever-learning ‘Cuss’tomers, we are sharing some of our favorites:
What is Rompicoglioni? – Ball breaker
Rompicoglioni is someone that bothers, or annoys you.
What is Faccia di culo? – Assface
Faccia di culo literally means your face looks like an ass, but in Italian, it is not as bad as it sounds. It actually means you have a lot of nerve and are very direct.
What does Non dire cazzate mean?– Don’t talk bullshit!
Cazzate, minchiate, puttanate, stronzate are all good terms for Bullshit!
What does Porca puttana mean? – Bloody hell, Dammit
When you are truly pissed, you can yell Porca puttana. which literally translates to “pig slut”. How perfect is that?
What is Bacha ma culo? – Kiss my Ass
With such an amazing dessert- your guests may Pass on the Sass– and instead, say Grazie! (thank you), or even, Sei una dea sexy (You are a sexy Goddess!)
The most interesting ice cream recipes
and sorbet recipes for the Ninja Creami
Check out the best Ninja Creami recipes at Cuss Kitchen
GTFO (Chocolate and Tahini Creami) How can Chocolate Tahini Creami Ice cream taste this good? AND be healthy? When you mix Chocolate, Tahini, and Dates, you get one thing- the Ultimate Chocolate Decadence with a lush nutty flavor cream. This Chocolate Tahini Creami comes together to create a rich and velvety dessert ice cream that is completely decadent- YET guilt-free, Lactose-free, Vegan, Low Calorie, and High Protein. GTFO!
Drop it like its HOT (Peach and Hot Honey Creami) Enjoy Peach and Hot Honey Creami… Cheesy, Creamy, Sweet with a sassy tang…Something different and delicious with simple healthy ingredients. An amazing blend of cheesecake, Peach, Hot honey and banana.
No guilt in this scoop! This luscious dessert has all the taste and lots of protein – only 105 calories per scoop. Indulge yourself with a healthy, low calorie treat in no time- a velvety whipped dessert with simple healthful ingredients.
TDTM (Pistachio Chocolate Creami) Real Pistachio Chocolate Creami ice cream… OOOh Baby – Talk Dirty To Me! What could be sexier than homemade Pistachio Ice cream with chunks of chocolate and toasted Pistachio? A homemade creamy and flavorful base with chocolate and salty nuts. Healthy -Full of protein and under 130 calories per scoop.
Killa Chilla (Boozy Pina Colada Sorbet Creami) Make your escape with this Boozy Pina Colada Sorbet Creami. Juicy Pineapple, Creme of Coconut, Vanilla, and Coconut Rum blended to chilled perfection. Fun to make – a vacation on your tongue. – Sweet, Creamy, and full of breezy tropical flavors – Pina Colada Perfection. This decadent alcohol-infused sorbet is Vegan, Gluten-free, and Dairy free / Lactose-free.