(TDTM) Pistachio Chocolate Creami
Real Pistachio Chocolate Creami ice cream… OOOh Baby – Talk Dirty To Me!
What could be sexier than homemade Pistachio Ice cream with chunks of chocolate and toasted Pistachio? A homemade creamy and flavorful base with chocolate and salty nuts. Healthy -Full of protein and under 130 calories per scoop. GTFO!
Get ready for the Best low-calorie Creami ever!
Make this homemade ice cream recipe- and you may be seeing more acronyms… K4Y, KOTL, maybe even CU46!
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Sugar free Pistachio Pudding Mix
- Protein Powder
- Splenda Monk Fruit Zero Liquid Sweetener
- Sea Salt
- Toasted and Chopped Pistachios
- Chopped Chocolate
- Ninja Creami Ice cream maker
- Ninja Creami Pint container
Why will I love this Pistachio Chocolate Chunk Ice Cream recipe?
- If you enjoy Pistachio- you will LOVE this
- Pistachio Chocolate Chip Ice cream- What a combination!
- Eat healthy -High Protein / Low Calorie
- You’ll love a delicious and healthful treat any time of year- right out of your freezer
- Easy to make
Ninja Creami Ice Cream FAQ’s
What the FAQ
What is a Ninja Creami?
The Ninja Creami transforms frozen solid bases into decadent frozen desserts, at the touch of a button. From healthy to decadent, the Creami can create frozen treats that are delicious and healthful. The Creami has pre-programmed settings for ice cream, sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurt, milkshake, smoothie bowl, slushy, Italian ice, frozen drinks, and ‘Creamiccino’. The Creami works differently from a conventional maker, but quickly spins a frozen pint of ingredients into a mostly smooth ice cream, even with tricky, low-fat bases.
Why would I want to make Creami Ice Cream?
The Ninja Creami is fast and fun. Get creative with textures, and flavors, Make decadent flavor combinations, low-calorie, high protein desserts, or treats to accommodate special diets- Keto, Low-sugar, Lactose-free, or Vegan.
With the Creami, you simply pour your liquid base and ingredients in the Creami pint, and freeze it for 24 hours. Once your mixture is frozen, you pop the lid off of the containers and drop them into the Ninja Creami.
Whether you’re a seasoned ice cream connoisseur or a rookie confection maker, this magical machine can revolutionize your dessert experience.
Why will I love Ninja Creami Ice cream recipes?
- Fast. Create your culinary canvas in minutes- and freeze. 24 hours later the Ninja Creami grinds and smooths your ingredients into a specialty confection.
- Fun. There are so many options to create a dessert that is perfect for you and your family and friends
- Variety. The Ninja Creami offers a wide range of dessert options, allowing you to experiment and create various frozen desserts like ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and more, specific to your taste and preferences. Great for the perfect summer treat, but a delicious classic all year long.
- Minimal ingredients. Most recipes require just a handful of ingredients, (with many you will have on hand)
- Diet friendly. You can use this ice cream machine to make Keto, Lactose-free, low-calorie, protein, and even vegan ice creams. Pure joy
- Small servings. Each batch of ice cream makes just one pint, making it so fun to experiment with your favorite flavors- and varieties of frozen desserts- and just enough to share.
- Customizable settings. Each button on the machine is specific depending on what you’d like to make- lite ice cream, smoothie bowls, or another other sweet treat.
What is the Ninja Creami process?
- Add fresh ingredients to the Ninja Creami pint- Typically a base, fruit or savory flavor, other add-ins
- Freeze Ninja Pints and their contents
- Turn the Ninja Creami machine on. Place the Ninja pint into the Ninja Creami’s machine outer bowl with the paddle lid, and position in the machine. Press the ice cream button, and wait for your machine to do its magic.
What are typical bases for Ninja Creami ice cream?
Typical Creami Ice creams may use egg yolks, cream and sugar. Other variations use a variety of milks, heavy whipping cream, and occasionally cream cheese, and even goat cheese.
For low-calorie ice creams, almond milk, cashew milk, or low-fat yogurt is often used in conjunction with sugar-free pudding powder. Low calorie sweeteners include Stevia, Monk fruit, Swerve, Allulose. Guar gum is sometimes used as a thickener, or way to avoid heavy creams.
Vegan Creami ice cream often feature non-dairy milks like almond or cashew. They may also use Tofu, Cashew or Coconut butters, soaked nuts, even sweet potatoes and/or dates
Lactose-free milks or protein shakes are often used in Creami desserts for those with milk allergies
Some Creami desserts start with a Protein shake – Fairlife, B-Fit and Core Power shakes are popular options.
Can you use frozen fruit in a Ninja Creami?
If using frozen fruit, Dice or mince in a food processor. Hard frozen fruit can damage your Ninja machine. Fresh fruit can to add too much liquid to your recipe.
Can I add Fudge or Caramel to my Ninja Creami ice cream?
Fudge and Caramel, Nut butters, and Hazelnut spread do not mix well in the Ninja Creami. These should be added after the dessert is blended.
How does the Ninja Creami work?
The Ninja Creami uses a different method of preparing cool and creamy treats. The Creami uses technology that was previously only available in an expensive machine called the Pacojet. The Creami has an attached blade, which spins as it slowly moves into the frozen block of liquid. The blade drills into the ice, shaving off pieces and whipping them together until the mixture forms a creamy dessert.
Why is my Creami ice cream crumbly?
What do I do if I have left over Creami ice cream?
If you have some ice cream left in the pint- refreeze, add a 1/2 tsp of Almond milk and ‘re-spin’ before serving again
Ninja Creami Pistachio Ice Cream Recipe
TDTM (Pistachio Chocolate Creami Ice cream)
- Ninja Creami
- Ninja Creami Pint container
- 1¾ cups Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Sugar-free Pistachio Pudding Powder
- 1 Tbsp Protein Powder Us e a Protein Powder that matches your dietary needs
- ¼ tsp Splenda Monk Fruit Zero
- ¼ tsp Sea salt
- ¼ cup Toasted and chopped Pistachios
- ¼ cup Chopped Chocolate
Make your Pistachio Creami
- Combine your Almond milk, Pudding powder, Protein Powder, Splenda and sea salt in your Ninja Creami Container
- Freeze for at least 24 hours in a level position
- Remove the pint from the freezer, remove the lid and put the container in the Ninja Creami outer bowl with the paddle lid.
- Turn the Ninja Creami on. Secure in the upward position in the machine, and use the ice cream setting to blend.
- Once the machine has stopped, push the 'release bowl' button and remove your ice cream from the machine. Remove the lid and outer bowl
- Add your chocolate and pistachio pieces to the pint container and return the pint to the outer bowl and paddle lid. Secure the outer bowl in the machine, and run the ice cream machine maker again - this time using the mix-ins button
- Seve and enjoy
Chocolate Pistachio Creami Ice Cream Tips
- Do not fill pints past the fill line- overfilling could damage your ice cream maker
- Taste the mixture in your pint before freezing to be sure the pistachio flavor and sweetness is right for you
- Always freeze the Pistachio Ice cream recipe for at least 24 hours, and keep Ninja pints level
- The Creami ice cream base gets dry with more time in the freezer- add 1/8 cup Almond milk and re-spin in your Ninja ice cream machine
- Add chopped Pistachios and Chocolate chunks on top for a little more flare
- If you have some ice cream left in the pint- refreeze, add a small amount of Almond milk and ‘re-spin’ before serving again
The most interesting ice cream and sorbet recipes for the Ninja Creami
Check out the best Ninja Creami recipes at Cuss Kitchen
GTFO How can Chocolate Tahini Creami Ice cream taste this good? AND be healthy? When you mix Chocolate, Tahini, and Dates, you get one thing- the Ultimate Chocolate Decadence with a lush nutty flavor cream. This Chocolate Tahini Creami comes together to create a rich and velvety dessert ice cream that is completely decadent- YET guilt-free, Lactose-free, Vegan, Low Calorie, and High Protein. GTFO!
Drop it like its HOT (Peach and Hot Honey Creami) Enjoy Peach and Hot Honey Creami… Cheesy, Creamy, Sweet with a sassy tang…Something different and delicious with simple healthy ingredients. An amazing blend of cheesecake, Peach, Hot honey and banana.
No guilt in this scoop! This luscious dessert has all the taste and lots of protein – only 105 calories per scoop. Indulge yourself with a healthy, low calorie treat in no time- a velvety whipped dessert with simple healthful ingredients.
Killa Chilla (Boozy Pina Colada Sorbet Creami) Make your escape with this Boozy Pina Colada Sorbet Creami. Juicy Pineapple, Creme of Coconut, Vanilla, and Coconut Rum blended to chilled perfection. Fun to make – a vacation on your tongue. – Sweet, Creamy, and full of breezy tropical flavors – Pina Colada Perfection. This decadent alcohol-infused sorbet is Vegan, Gluten-free, and Dairy-free / Lactose-free.
‘Il Dolce far Niente’ (Aperol Spritz Sorbet Creami) The classic cocktail for taking in the moment is surely the Aperol Spritz. Why not take something classic, delicious, and dairy free – and make it into a sorbet? Light, Bright and boozy- What could be better? Made with Blood Orange and Lemon juice, Aperol and Prosecco -your taste buds will be singing. Mama Mia!