Drop it like its HOT – Peach and Hot Honey Creami Ice Cream
Snoop will tell you to put your best moves out on the floor. We have done it- and it is HOT – as in HOT HONEY! Enjoy Hot Honey Peach ice cream… Cheesy, Creamy, Sweet with a sassy tang…Something different and delicious with simple healthy ingredients. An amazing blend of sweet and spicy -cheesecake, Peach flavor, Hot honey and banana.
Cottage cheese has had an amazing rebirth- similar to sweet yogurt, it is a high-protein base that gives a thick, creamy texture and can be enjoyed with sweet and savory ingredients.
No guilt in this scoop! This luscious dessert has all the taste and lots of protein – only 105 calories per scoop. Indulge yourself with a healthy, low calorie treat that is bursting with flavor- a velvety whipped dessert with simple healthful ingredients.
Get ready for the Best Ninja Creami with Hot Honey and Peach
Honey Peach Ice Cream Ingredients
Ice Cream Base
- Cottage Cheese
- Almond Milk
- Protein Powder
Peaches and Honey Flavor
- Frozen Peaches or Fresh Peaches without the pit
- Mike’s Hot Honey or similar
- Ninja Creami Ice Cream maker
- Ninja Creami Pint containers
Peach and Hot Honey Creami Ice Cream – So Simple
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor, and blend
- Transfer the mix into Ninja Creami Pint containers, and place in your freezer for at least 24 hrs
- Turn your Ninja Creami ice cream machine on. Place your pint in the Ninja’s outer bowl with the paddle lid, and connect. Push the ice cream button and wait for the machine to complete its magic- Serve
Why will I love this Peach and Hot Honey Creami Ice Cream recipe?
- Creamy like a Cheese Cake
- Peach and Hot Honey- What a combination!
- High Protein- Low Calorie
- A delicious and healthful treat any time of year- Every day should be ice cream day!
Ninja Creami Ice Cream FAQ’s
What the FAQ
What is a Ninja Creami?
The Ninja Creami transforms frozen solid bases into decadent frozen desserts, at the touch of a button. From healthy to decadent, the Creami can create frozen treats that are delicious and healthful. The Creami has pre-programmed settings for ice cream, sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurt, milkshake, smoothie bowl, slushy, Italian ice, frozen drinks, and ‘Creamiccino’. The Creami works differently from a conventional maker, but quickly spins a frozen pint of ingredients into a mostly smooth ice cream, even with tricky, low-fat bases.
Why would I want to make Creami Ice Cream?
The Ninja Creami is fast and fun. Get creative with textures, and flavors, Make decadent flavor combinations, low-calorie, high protein desserts, or treats to accommodate special diets- Keto, Low-sugar, Lactose-free, or Vegan.
With the Creami, you simply pour your liquid base and ingredients in the Creami pint, and freeze it for 24 hours. Once your mixture is frozen, you pop the lid off of the containers and drop them into the Ninja Creami.
Whether you’re a seasoned ice cream connoisseur or a rookie confection maker, this magical machine can revolutionize your dessert experience.
Why will I love Ninja Creami Ice cream recipes
- Fast. Create your culinary canvas in minutes- and freeze. 24 hours later the Ninja Creami grinds and smooths your ingredients into a specialty confection.
- Fun. There are so many options to create a dessert that is perfect for you and your family and friends
- Variety. The Ninja Creami offers a wide range of dessert options, allowing you to experiment and create various frozen desserts like ice cream, gelato, sorbet, and more, specific to your taste and preferences.
- Minimal ingredients. Most recipes require just a handful of ingredients, (with many you will have on hand)
- Diet friendly. You can use this magical gadget to make Keto, Lactose-free, low-calorie, protein, and even vegan ice creams.
- Small servings. Each batch of ice cream makes just one pint, making it so fun to experiment with your favorite flavors- and varieties of frozen desserts
- Customizable settings. Each button on the machine is specific depending on what you’d like to make- lite ice cream, smoothie bowls, or another other sweet treat.
What is the Ninja Creami process?
- Add fresh ingredients to the Ninja Creami pint- Typically a base, fruit or savory flavor, other add-ins
- Freeze Ninja Pints and their contents
- Turn the Ninja Creami machine on. Place the Ninja pint into the Ninja Creami’s machine outer bowl with the paddle lid, and position in the machine. Press the ice cream button, and wait for your machine to do its magic.
What are typical bases for Ninja Creami ice cream?
Typical Creami Ice creams may use egg yolks, cream and sugar. Other variations use a variety of milks, heavy whipping cream, and occasionally cream cheese, and even goat cheese.
For low-calorie ice creams, almond milk, cashew milk, or low-fat yogurt is often used in conjunction with sugar-free pudding powder. Low calorie sweeteners include Stevia, Monk fruit, Swerve, Allulose. Guar gum is sometimes used as a thickener, or way to avoid heavy creams.
Vegan Creami ice cream often feature non-dairy milks like almond or cashew. They may also use Tofu, Cashew or Coconut butters, soaked nuts, even sweet potatoes and/or dates
Lactose-free milks or protein shakes are often used in Creami desserts for those with milk allergies
Some Creami desserts start with a Protein shake – Fairlife, B-Fit and Core Power shakes are popular options.
Can you use frozen fruit in a Ninja Creami?
If using frozen fruit, Dice or mince in a food processor. Fresh fruit can to add too much liquid to your recipe.
Can I add Fudge or Caramel to my Ninja Creami ice cream?
Fudge and Caramel, Nut butters, and Hazelnut spread do not mix well in the Ninja Creami. These should be added after the dessert is blended.
How does the Ninja Creami work?
The Ninja Creami uses a different method of preparing cool and creamy treats. The Creami uses technology that was previously only available in an expensive machine called the Pacojet. The Creami has an attached blade, which spins as it slowly moves into the frozen block of liquid. The blade drills into the ice, shaving off pieces and whipping them together until the mixture forms a creamy dessert.
Why is my Creami ice cream crumbly?
What do I do if I have left over Creami ice cream?
If you have some ice cream left in the pint- refreeze, add a 1/2 tsp of Almond milk and ‘re-spin’ before serving again
Hot Honey Peachy Goodness…
Drop it Like its HOT (Peach Hot honey Cheese Creami Ice Cream)
- Ninja Creami Ice Cream maker
- Food Processor
- 1 cup Peaches
- 1 Banana
- 2 cups Low-fat Cottage Cheese
- ¼ cup Almond Milk
- 3 Tbsp Honey (Hot Honey)
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Scoop Protein Powder (Isopure Creamy vanilla or similar)
- Use a food processor to grind the frozen peaches (Note you should not put frozen fruit in the Ninja Creami directly)
- Add the Banana, Cottage Cheese, Almond milk, Hot Honey, Vanilla, and Protein powder to the food processor and blend
- Transfer the blended ingredients into 2 Ninja Creami pint containers
- Freeze for at least 24 hours
- Turn your Ninja Creami machine on. Take one pint out of the freezer and place it in the Ninja outer bowl, with the paddle lid. Secure in the machine and use the ice cream setting to blend.
- Once the machine has stopped, push the 'release bowl' button, and remove your ice cream from the machine. Remove the lid of the outer bowl and serve
Peach and Hot Honey Ice Cream Tips
- Do not fill the pint container over the fill line- you cold damage your ice cream maker
- Taste the mixture in your pint before freezing to be sure the flavor and sweetness is right for you
- Always freeze Ninja pints level
- If you are looking for more heat- add additional hot honey- and re-spin
- If you would like it a little more creamy- add 1/8 cup almond milk and re-spin
- If you have some ice cream left in the pint- refreeze, add a small amount of Almond milk and ‘re-spin’ before serving again
The most interesting ice cream and sorbet recipes for the Ninja Creami
Check out the best Ninja Creami recipes at Cuss Kitchen
GTFO How can Chocolate Tahini Creami Ice cream taste this good? AND be healthy? When you mix Chocolate, Tahini, and Dates, you get one thing- the Ultimate Chocolate Decadence with a lush nutty flavor cream. This Chocolate Tahini Creami comes together to create a rich and velvety dessert ice cream that is completely decadent- YET guilt-free, Lactose-free, Vegan, Low Calorie, and High Protein. GTFO!
TDTM Real Pistachio Chocolate Creami ice cream… OOOh Baby – Talk Dirty To Me! What could be sexier than homemade Pistachio Ice cream with chunks of chocolate and toasted Pistachio? A homemade creamy and flavorful base with chocolate and salty nuts. Healthy -Full of protein and under 130 calories per scoop. GTFO! Make ice cream – It is so easy
Killa Chilla (Boozy Pina Colada Sorbet Creami) Make your escape with this Boozy Pina Colada Sorbet Creami. Juicy Pineapple, Creme of Coconut, Vanilla, and Coconut Rum blended to chilled perfection. Fun to make – a vacation on your tongue. – Sweet, Creamy, and full of breezy tropical flavors – Pina Colada Perfection. This decadent alcohol-infused sorbet is Vegan, Gluten-free, and Dairy free / Lactose-free.
‘Il Dolce far Niente’ (Aperol Spritz Sorbet Creami) The classic cocktail for taking in the moment is surely the Aperol Spritz. Why not take something classic and delicious, and make it into a sorbet? Light, Bright and boozy- What could be better? Made with Blood Orange and Lemon juice, Aperol and Prosecco -your taste buds will be singing. Mama Mia!