You Mocha Me Crazy (Mocha Cookie Parfait Dessert
What could be better than an easy light and fluffy Mocha cream and chocolate chip cookie dessert? The perfect solution for a world full of crazy! This dessert is light but luxurious, Indulgent but low calorie(OK – not so much) – But it is a delicious taste that will bring you and your loved ones from the edge- back to the civilized world!
Cookie Mocha Trifle
- Disposable Parfait glasses
- 3 cups Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
- 16 oz Italian Mascarpone Cheese (usually 2 containers)
- ⅔ cup White Sugar
- ⅓ cup Kahlua liqueur
- 3 Tablespoon Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1 ½ tsp Instant Espresso powder
- 1 ½ tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 16oz Containers Bakery Chocolate Chip cookies
- 1 can Spray whipped topping or cool whip
- 2 Chocolate bars (Shaved or thinly chopped chocolate)
Combine The whipping cream, mascarpone, sugar, Kahlua, cocoa, espresso, and vanilla, into a large mixing bowl
Start mixing at a low speed
Slowly increase the speed of the mixer, and then beat on high until stiff peaks form in the mixture
Place a large dollop of the Mocha mixture at the bottom of each parfait glass
Add a layer of crumbled cookies on top of the Mocha mix in each glass
Add an additional Large dollop of Mocha, and again cover with cookie crumbs
Add a final large dollop of Mocha to each parfait glass
Refrigerate for at least 2 hours
Just before serving, add whipped cream topping, and chocolate shavings
- Garnish with dark chocolate curls or sprinkles
Use care when assembling these parfaits, let a large dollop of cream drop in the center of the cup, and then use a spoon to lightly depress the center. The layers will look uneven, but beautiful if you can keep the random drops of Mocha off the rim. If you do hit the rim- use a paper towel to wipe the cup.
Keep this dessert chilled, and refrain from adding whipped cream until you are ready to serve this delicious dessert.
Preparing this dessert a few hours before you need it, will allow these flavors to meld together in a ‘Crazy’, deliciously decadent way.