Wicked AF Praline Bliss
Buttery Caramel Pecan Praline bars. This recipe lives up to the name WICKED. The creamy butter, rich brown sugar, and perfectly oven-toasted pecans melt together flawlessly to create an easy, irresistible, and wickedly habit-forming treat. Trust us when we say they’ll disappear fast, and they’ll be requested again and again. Fair warning: once this praline genie is out of the bottle, there’s nothing to do but give in to the crunchy, buttery decadence in all its glory.
They’re exceptional on their own or served alongside French vanilla ice cream. Or kick it up a notch with Haagen-Dazs Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle ice cream. Insanely delicious!! These mouthwatering treats also make a fabulous hostess gift, and they pair perfectly with a strong cup of coffee anytime you need a sweet/caffeine pick-me-up. Honestly, there’s never a time NOT to enjoy these blissfully indulgent nuggets! Are you invited to parties because of YOU, or because you bring Wicked AF Praline Bliss? Probably the latter. Don’t blame us though – we told you they were WICKED!
Buttery Caramel Pecan Praline Bars
Wicked AF Praline Bliss
- 18-22 Graham Cracker Squares Each square is half of a full rectangle
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt Coarse Kosher or Sea Salt Flakes
- 1 1/4 cups Pecans Coarsely Chopped
- 1 cup Butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Line an ungreased 10” X 15” rimmed jellyroll pan or 9” X 15” baking pan with GRAHAM CRACKERS, breaking in half as necessary to fit. Do not overlap. OPTIONAL: Before placing crackers in the pan, line it with parchment paper, ensuring the paper lays flat. Allow overhang for easy lift out.
- While stirring, melt BUTTER and SUGAR in a small saucepan over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Boil gently for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and carefully stir in SALT and VANILLA.
- Pour mixture evenly over top of the GRAHAM CRACKERS, spreading to coat all.
- Sprinkle the chopped pecans evenly over top.
- BAKE for 10-12 minutes until uniformly bubbly. Bake an additional 2 minutes if you prefer a crunchier version.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. While cooling, periodically run a spatula gently around the edges to prevent sticking.
- Once cool, run a spatula around the edges and underneath to loosen from the pan.
- Transfer intact to a cutting board & cut into 1 ½ - 2” pieces.
- Store leftovers (AS IF!) in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. (Wax paper recommended between layers.)