Let me explain. This cocktail starts with intense, dark roast coffee ice cubes at its core. Add to that a shot of deep, flavorful Kahlua coffee liqueur, and you have just enough caffeine to make anyone perky with a capital P.
Of course, “nipple” is a tongue-in-cheek nod to the second most plentiful ingredient: good old wholesome milk. What could be more innocent? Add in layers of rich vanilla vodka and always irresistible Bailey’s Irish Cream, and you have a cocktail built with a cast of truly buzzworthy characters.
Enjoy this lively eye-opener during cocktail hour, as a dessert accompaniment, or even as dessert itself. You’ll have energy plus to dance like no one’s watching. (But they are, so…dial it back a little? Hell no! We say dance like you don’t care…because you don’t!)
Creamy Mocha Cocktail with Coffee, Kahlua, and Bailey’s Irish Cream
Perky Nipple Cocktail
- Ice cube tray
- 2 Cups Brewed Coffee Strong, dark roast, brewed & fully cooled
- 3 Ounces Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 Ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 6 Ounces Milk Whole, 2%, 1%, or Skim
- Brew the coffee and set it aside to cool.
- Once the coffee is cool, pour it into ice cube trays or shaped molds.
- Freeze the ice cubes until solid, approximately 2-4 hours. (Cube yield depends on tray/mold size.)
- Fill 2 cocktail or stemless wine glasses with iced coffee cubes
- Into each glass, pour 1½ ounces of Bailey's, 1 ounce of Vanilla Vodka, 1 ounce of Kahlua, and 3-4 ounces of Milk.
- Stir and serve immediately