Crostini with Champagne Vinaigrette Crab….No “Cootie on a Booty”…No Extra “Junk on the Trunk….” No “Gooch Goblins”- Not that kind of Crabs!
These are delicious real crab appetizer rounds with a smooth and tangy Avocado Aioli. The crab is marinated in a champagne vinaigrette for a little extra zip Will you love these? CRABSOLUTELY!
Bring something different to your next party.
Where do I find Jumbo lump crab meat?
Why will I love Crabbies?
- Chose this gourmet appetizer when you are looking for something special. Succulent crab marinated in Champagne- Yes that is bougie! Make Crabbies for a celebration, Christmas, New Year’s- or a special occasion that calls for something a few clicks up!
- Assemble Crabbies in no time. So simple to make
- You will love the fusion of tastes- the garlic toast or cracker, the marinated crab, and the avocado aioli make such a different and delicious combination
Crostini with Champagne Vinaigrette Crab
Garlic Toast Rounds
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 Avocados
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 8 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1 12 oz bottle Brianna's Champagne Vinaigrette
Old Bay Seasoning
Make Avocado Aioli
- Blend lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, mustard, red pepper flakes, and oil
- Add the avocado, salt, and pepper
- Blend until smooth, and refrigerate
- Put crab in a bowl, and lightly cover with Champagne dressing
- Stir and refrigerate
Assemble the crab appetizer just before serving
- Spread ½ tsp of Aioli on garlic round
- Layer Crab on top of Aioli
- Sprinkle with Old Bay
- Stand a small sprig of Dill on top of the appetizer
- Repeat for all rounds
Why do we love appetizers?
Research shows that savory appetizers whet our appetite and digestive system for a heavier meal to come. Appetizers are important to showcase your creativity. They keep your guests satisfied while other foods are being prepared. Lastly, since appetizers are generally quick to prepare, they can simplify and reduce the total time of preparation. Delicious appetizers give us small tastes of amazing.
Enjoy Crostini with Champagne Vinaigrette Crab
Serve with our Champagne or one of our citrus cocktails
Try our delicious and easy-to-make Limoncello, The Lemon Mutha-Pucker Such a beautiful Italian tradition. Many will enjoy it as an after-dinner- but it is a treat at any time- especially on a warm and sunny day- Delizioso! Make Lemon Mutha-Pucker for yourself- and turn a frown into a Pucker! Make Lemon Mutha-Pucker for those you love. This liqueur makes a unique and special gift. So easy and absolutely delicious- Mama Mia!
Try the Harvey Kitchen banger You will love this interesting twist on an old favorite. Enjoy the fusion of Galliano, Rum, Triple sec, lemon, Creme de Coconut, and Ginger beer in a frothy new cocktail.