Hallow Weenie Martini (Pumpkin Pie Martini)
Celebrate the season with our Pumpkin Pie Martini- Pumpkin, Cream de Cacao, Rumchatta, Rum, and Pumpkin Irish Cream with the spices of the season… pumpkin pie spice, ground cinnamon, ginger, clove, and nutmeg. The boozy treat you have been looking for. OH MY GOURD… This is the best Pumpkin Spice Martini ever!
Sorry, Cussers- I just can’t talk about weenies here. We have to call an audible- and NOT put a mini weenie on a pick on the rim of the glass.
This Halloween Martini is samooooth, and elegant. A cozy taste memory, like your favorite pumpkin pie. It is a true live-in-the-moment libation, and so perfect for the Holiday. You’ll love this recipe.
- Pure Pumpkin
- Cream de Cacao
- Kavanaugh Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Cinnamon Stick
Why will I love this festive Halloween Cocktail recipe?
Fun Make this cocktail because YOU deserve a treat!
Flavor This creamy and delicious Halloween elixir is designed to give you a moment
Easy and Elegant This simple Halloween drink is fabulous to share. You can only handle so much of the gross and gory- Right? Bring the party up a couple clicks with luxurious and decadent Fall flavors.
The Pumpkin Pie Martini & the Goodness of the Season
While some may think of menace and mystery, use this Halloween Martini cocktail recipe to help you focus on the goodness, and celebration of the season.
It’s Cocktail Hour, and we love all things Pumpkin! Grab your cocktail shaker and Belly up to the FU-BAR (F#d Up Beyond all Recognition)
This is the easy Pumpkin Pie Martini recipe you will want to keep at your finger tips.
The Origin of Halloween
Halloween originated as a pagan holiday called Samhain. The Celts celebrated the end of the harvest season starting around 2000 BC, at the midpoint between the fall equinox and the winter solstice.
The Celts believed, that on this night, the veil separating the worlds between the living and the dead would be the thinnest. Ghosts and the supernatural could cross over and interact with the living.
Dressing in costumes was part of the Celts’ belief that they could confuse the spirits and fairies.
All Saints Day
The Catholics came up with All Saints Day, and the hungry could visit the homes of the wealthy, and ask for ‘Soul Cake’ in exchange for a promise to pray for the souls of dead relatives.
This tradition of ‘Souling’ morphed into what we now call ‘Trick or Treat’
The kids can have their sour patch… Cuddle up by the fire and enjoy your HallowWeenie Martini
Pumpkin Pie Martini Recipe
FAQ’s for Dessert Martini’s
What the FAQ?
What is a Dessert Martini?
These aren’t your Father’s Martini’s! There are hundreds of new Martini recipes springing up. Put your favorite dessert flavors in Vodka. What could be better? We feature several of our Dessert drinks on this site. Enjoy a flight of Martini Pie flavors. Key Lime, Pumpkin, Pecan Pie
Why will I love a Dessert Martini?
Do you put ice in a Dessert Martini?
No, Martini’s typically feature chilled Martini glasses, and cocktails that have been shaken with ice and strained. A Martini without ice is often called “Dry”.
What kind of alcohol is used in a Dessert Martini?
Martinis feature Vodka, but dessert Martini’s may contain additional flavors and liqueurs. In addition they generally feature imaginative and tasty rims.
What do you pair with a Dessert Martini?
Since Dessert Martini’s are generally sweeter, they tend to go beautifully with appetizers that are salty. In fact, Dessert Martinis are often served with Charcuterie Boards.
Can a Dessert Martini be dirty?
Dirty Dessert Martinis are unlikely. ‘Dirty’ usually refers to olive brine, which is not very complementary to Dessert Martini flavors. So your Dessert Martini cannot be Dirty- but you and your crazy antics could be an entirely different story!
What do Dessert Martini’s feature as a garnish?
We love to pour a dessert cocktail into the prepared glass. While the traditional Martini may garnish with only an olive, Dessert Martinis get creative. You can dip the rim in flavored sugar, cookies, finely crushed graham crackers, even crushed pieces of candy. The rim of the cocktail glass allows you to introduce texture, contrast, even spice. You can also position a fruit wheel or attractive flourish on the edge of the glass.
If you like Pumpkin Pie,
this is the Best Pumpkin Spice Martini Recipe
Hallow Weenie Martini
- 2 Tbsp Pure Pumpkin
- 1 oz Creme de Cacao
- 1 oz Rumchatta
- 2 oz Kavanaugh Pumpkin Spice Irish Cream
- 1 oz Rum (1.5 oz if you like a little extra zip)
- Dash Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Whipped cream or
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Cinnamon stick
Create your Rim
- Twist the edge of a Martini glass over whipped cream just before serving OR
- Dip your Martini glass in water and then Cinnamon sugar
Mix your Hallow Weenie Martini
- Combine Pumpkin, Creme de Cacao, Rumchatta, Pumpkin Irish Cream, Rum, and Pumpkin Pie spice in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate
- Just before serving, add your cocktail and ice to a shaker
- Shake well, and pour into your beautifully rimmed glass
- Serve with a cinnamon stick
Do you love Halloween?
Best tips for Making Cocktails for a Halloween Party
- Simplify. Rather than making multiple frightful party drinks, chose a festive cocktail for Halloween that will create a dressed-up ambiance for your guests.
- Prepare a batch mixture or enchanted cauldron of your cocktail ahead of time and chill. Your guests can immediately receive a ‘Drop-Dead’ cocktail at the perfect temperature.
- Prepare your gorgeous and ghoulish cocktail glasses ahead of time. Whether a Martini glass or cocktail glass, you can have your Fang-tastic vessels chilled, and garnished. Adorn your mysterious elixir with a seasonally elegant or terrifying flourish – Prepare ahead
- No need for Hocus Pocus! Set up your Bar or Self-serve Beverage Station. Just before the party you can pull out your ice bucket, martini shaker, your garnished glasses, and even pour a few enchanting cocktails for your first guests. Remember to have a picture of water, and some non-alcoholic options such as sparkling water, juice or sodas.
- Be in the moment- Your friends want to see and enjoy YOU in every spooky Halloween moment!
Did you enjoy the Best Pumpkin Martini?
Try more Fun and Spooky Halloween Recipes
Mummy Issues I definitely have Mummy Issues…. and a delicious Pink G&T is calming and prescriptive. My liquid therapy, or Pink Gin & Tonic drink features a nuanced flavor profile with premium Juniper-forward Gin, Angostura aromatic bitters, Juniper berries, Lime and Fever-tree Tonic water. Make this Halloween Cocktail!
The Devils not done with me yet The combination of Bourbon, Apple Cider, and Ginger Beer make the perfect Fall cocktail. A delicious and cozy Fall libation to refresh your soul, or lead you into temptation!