Calling all Naughty Ghouls!
It’s that spooky season, and Halloween is just around the corner. Maybe you are wondering Witch way to turn? You might be planning to celebrate with the girls? Naughty Ghouls? I mean girls? How about a beautiful plum spritz? Ume Plum liquor is our secret ingredient and perfectly balanced by Gin and sparkling wine.
Here’s what you need to make this Spooky, (but sexy) Plum Spritz Halloween Cocktail recipe
- Ume Plum Liquor Liqueur
- Sparkling Wine or Prosecco
- Glass with Ice
- Fig (Garnish)
- Naughty Ghoulfriends!
Why will I love the Naughty Ghouls Cocktail ?
- Easy-to-remember cocktail recipe. It is so nice when a Signature cocktail has an easy-to-remember recipe or ratio because it makes this Fall drink effortless to pull together. Just remember 1 ounce of Gin, 3 ounces of Ume Liqueur, and 3 ounces of Sparkling wine or Prosecco. 1-3-3
- So easy to make a Naughty Ghouls Cocktail. Combine your Gin together the Ume Liqueur in a cocktail shaker – Shake and then pour into your garnished cocktail glass filled with ice. Top with Sparkling wine or Prosecco for a little fizz, and mix – What a fun cocktail – Yummy!
- Well-balanced. Signature cocktails, like our Gin Ume Spritz , also need to be balanced enough to want to drink them over & over again. This is a wonderful twist on the Italian classic Aperol Spritz recipe. Naughty Ghouls love the elegant and light cocktails!
- Make a Big Batch – We call them ‘Batches for Bitches’. The recipe card is written to make cocktails 1 at a time, but this great cocktail translates well to a pitcher for entertaining- Just use 1 cus of Gin, 3 Cups of Ume, and 3 Cups of Bubbly – and of course ice! We love a little effervescence in the Cauldron!
- Wonderful for Autumn celebrations. Delicious for the Halloween Parties. Serve this festive Gin cocktail in a Martini or wine glass. Nothing scary here – Easy! Just an elevated and perfect Halloween cocktail. A sip by the fire is our favorite way to enjoy.
What is Ume?
UME features a delightfully tart plum flavor. It is a subtly sweet liqueur with a dazzling royal purple hue. UME is made with all-natural juices and extracts from plums, grapes, & black cherries, with hints of green apple and lemon. UME is 17% ABV, naturally gluten free and has half the sugar of similar apertifs. Absolutely delicious in a spritz cocktail. This is a spirit to enjoy during the Halloween season and all year long. The Purple Potion @UmePlumliqueuer
to find the best selection of Sassy Cuss Kitchen Merchandise
Make this easy Halloween Cocktail (No Black magic Required)
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 oz Gin
- 3 oz Ume
- 3 oz Sparkling wine or Prosecco
- 1 Fig for Garnish
Make a Naughty Ghouls Cocktail
- Combine Gin and Ume in a Cocktail shaker with ice. Shake
- Pour into your cocktail glass
- Add Sparkling wine or Prosecco. Stir gently
- Add a fig garnish
- Serve and enjoy
More Eerie Cocktails to Enjoy this season
Hallow Weenie Martini Celebrate the season with our Pumpkin Pie Martini- Pumpkin, Cream de Cacao, Rumchatta, Rum, and Pumpkin Irish Cream, and Pumpkin spice. The treat you have been looking for. OH MY GOURD… What a treat! This is the best Pumpkin Pie Martini ever! Make this recipe.
Mummy Issues I definitely have Mummy Issues…. and a delicious Pink G&T is calming and prescriptive. My liquid therapy, or Pink Gin & Tonic drink features a nuanced flavor profile with premium Juniper-forward Gin, Angostura aromatic bitters, Juniper berries, Lime and Fever-tree Tonic water. Make this Halloween Cocktail!
The Devils not done with me yet The combination of Bourbon, Apple Cider, and Ginger Beer make the perfect Fall cocktail. A delicious and cozy Fall libation to refresh your soul, or lead you into temptation! A fun Halloween Cocktail