Perky Nipple Cocktail(Creamy Mocha Cocktail)
Let me explain. This creamy mocha cocktail starts with intense, dark roast coffee ice cubes at its core. Add to that a shot of deep, flavorful Kahlua coffee liqueur, and you have just enough caffeine to make anyone perky with a capital P.
Of course, “nipple” is a tongue-in-cheek nod to the second most plentiful ingredient: good old wholesome milk. What could be more innocent? Add in layers of rich vanilla vodka and always irresistible Bailey’s Irish Cream, and you have a cocktail built with a cast of truly buzzworthy characters.
Enjoy this lively eye-opener during cocktail hour, as a dessert accompaniment, or even as dessert itself. You’ll have energy plus to dance like no one’s watching. (But they are, so…dial it back a little? Hell no! We say dance like you don’t care…because you don’t!)
- Brewed Coffee
- Bailey’s Irish Cream
- Vanilla Vodka
- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Whole Milk
- Ice cube tray
What is Mocha?
Mocha is a type of coffee drink that is made from combining espresso and chocolate. It originated in Yemen, where it was first prepared using coffee beans roasted over a fire and mixed with chocolate.
The drink then spread to other countries, and variants were created, including the popular cafe mocha.
Cafe mocha typically contains steamed milk, a shot of espresso, and chocolate syrup or powder.
It is often topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. The taste of mocha is rich, chocolatey, and smooth, with the strength of the coffee tempering the sweetness of the chocolate.
Mochas are a popular beverage for those who want to indulge in something sweet with a caffeine boost.
Mocha flavors are also popular in desserts.
Perky Nipple – Creamy Mocha Cocktail
Perky Nipple Cocktail
- Ice cube tray
- 2 Cups Brewed Coffee Strong, dark roast, brewed & fully cooled
- 3 Ounces Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 Ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 6 Ounces Milk Whole, 2%, 1%, or Skim
- Brew the coffee and set it aside to cool.
- Once the coffee is cool, pour it into ice cube trays or shaped molds.
- Freeze the ice cubes until solid, approximately 2-4 hours. (Cube yield depends on tray/mold size.)
- Fill 2 cocktail or stemless wine glasses with iced coffee cubes
- Into each glass, pour 1½ ounces of Bailey's, 1 ounce of Vanilla Vodka, 1 ounce of Kahlua, and 3-4 ounces of Milk.
- Stir and serve immediately
Fun Cuss Kitchen Merchandise
You Mocha Me Crazy What could be better than a Mocha Cookie Dessert? The perfect solution for a world full of crazy! This dessert is light but luxurious, Indulgent but low calorie(OK – not so much) – But it is a delicious taste that will bring you and your loved ones from the edge…
The Swallow Why not share a little creamy goodness between friends? This Mocha cocktail combines deep Mocha flavors with a hint of Coconut Cherry Cordial and Vodka for added gravitas – in Fabulous bird stemware!