Perky Nipple (Creamy Mocha Cocktail with Coffee, Kahlua, and Bailey’s Irish Cream)
Let me explain. This cocktail starts with intense, dark roast coffee ice cubes at its core. Add to that a shot of deep, flavorful Kahlua coffee liqueur, and you have just enough caffeine to make anyone perky with a capital P.
Of course, “nipple” is a tongue-in-cheek nod to the second most plentiful ingredient: good old wholesome milk. What could be more innocent? Add in layers of rich vanilla vodka and always irresistible Bailey’s Irish Cream, and you have a cocktail built with a cast of truly buzzworthy characters.
Enjoy this lively eye-opener during cocktail hour, as a dessert accompaniment, or even as dessert itself. You’ll have energy plus to dance like no one’s watching. (But they are, so…dial it back a little? Hell no! We say dance like you don’t care…because you don’t!)
Perky Nipple Cocktail
- Ice cube tray
- 2 Cups Brewed Coffee Strong, dark roast, brewed & fully cooled
- 3 Ounces Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 2 Ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- 6 Ounces Milk Whole, 2%, 1%, or Skim
- Brew the coffee and set it aside to cool.
- Once the coffee is cool, pour it into ice cube trays or shaped molds.
- Freeze the ice cubes until solid, approximately 2-4 hours. (Cube yield depends on tray/mold size.)
- Fill 2 cocktail or stemless wine glasses with iced coffee cubes
- Into each glass, pour 1½ ounces of Bailey's, 1 ounce of Vanilla Vodka, 1 ounce of Kahlua, and 3-4 ounces of Milk.
- Stir and serve immediately