No “Cootie on a Booty”…No Extra “Junk on the Trunk….” No “Gooch Goblins”- Not that kind of Crabs!
These are delicious real crab appetizer rounds with a smooth and tangy Avocado Aioli.
The crab is marinated in a champagne vinaigrette for a little extra zip Will you love these? CRABSOLUTELY!
Bring something different to your next party.
Avocado Aioli on a Garlic Round topped with Marinated Crab
Garlic Toast Rounds
- 1/2 tbsp Lemon juice
- ½ tsp Lemon zest
- 2 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/3 cup Olive oil
- 2 Avocados
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- 8 oz Lump Crab Meat
- 1 12 oz bottle Brianna's Champagne Vinaigrette
Old Bay Seasoning
Make Avocado Aioli
- Blend lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, mustard, red pepper flakes, and oil
- Add the avocado, salt, and pepper
- Blend until smooth, and refrigerate
- Put crab in a bowl, and lightly cover with Champagne dressing
- Stir and refrigerate
Assemble the crab appetizer just before serving
- Spread ½ tsp of Aioli on garlic round
- Layer Crab on top of Aioli
- Sprinkle with Old Bay
- Stand a small sprig of Dill on top of the appetizer
- Repeat for all rounds
Serve with our Champagne or one of our citrus cocktails
Try our delicious and easy-to-make Limoncello, The Lemon Mutha-Pucker: https://cusskitchen.com/lemon-mutha-pucker
Try a fun and delicious new twist on an old favorite, the Harvey Kitchenbanger: https://cusskitchen.com/harvey-kitchen-banger