KISS ‘Keep it Simple Stupid’, or ‘Keep it Sweet and Simple”?
Either way these are the simplest homemade breakfast rolls you are ever going to love!
Easy Cinnamon rolls with Biscoff Cookie Butter.
How great to get up in the morning and have homemade hot-out-of-the-oven Cinnamon rolls in 30 minutes? These golden brown breakfast rolls are light and flakey, filled with gooey Biscoff cookie butter spread, and then topped with icing and crushed pecans! There is no kneading – only NEEDING! OMG (You know what I mean).
No dealing with yeast/Kneading/Waiting
No difficult methods
Practically fool proof
Warm Puff Pastry Toasty Biscoff Spread Drippy Icing
What are the 7 ingredients in KISS Rolls?
- Puff Pastry
- Biscoff Cookie Butter
- Powdered Sugar
- Cream cheese
You will also want a Baking dish or cookie sheet and parchment paper
Now about the KISS
Now XOXOXO is what grandma used to put all over our birthday cards- but today Muah! (the sound of a smooch) is a more common online term.
So we love a KISS to keep it simple, but there are other reasons Cuss Kitchen endorses kissing:
- Kissing is healthful A 2014 study published in the journal of Microbiome found that couples who kissed often were more likely to share the same microbiota- which leads to a stronger immune system- (This requires mucho kissing)
- Kissing can lead to a healthier mouth Saliva contains substances that fight bacteria, viruses, and fungi. Since deep kissing increases the flow of saliva, this may help to keep your mouth, teeth & gums healthier
- Kissing may help lower blood pressure Kissing helps to dilate your blood vessels- which may lower blood pressure – but then again the passionate escapade that may come next could be much more vigorous?
- Kissing burns calories Passionate kissing 2-3 a minute. Sex burns even more- possibly 3-4 a minute!
- Kissing may help you live longer A German study found that men who kissed their spouses every morning missed less work due to illness, had fewer car accidents, and lived 5 years longer. Researchers theorized that the men who received kisses had a more positive attitude, and started the day more confident.
- Kissing reduces stress. Kissing tenderly or passionately releases calming brain chemicals that soothe the mind
- Kissing makes you happy According to Healthline, kissing makes your brain release feel-good chemicals such as oxytocin, dopamine, and serotonin.
- Kissing can make your skin glow Kissing increases blood flow to your facial muscles and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin. This could be the secret and salacious fountain of youth?
BTW- While ‘Cuss Kissing’ could be a new thing- there are no studies to show healthful benefits yet
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls with Biscoff Cookie Butter
Biscoff Cinnamon Roll recipe
- Parchment Paper
- Baking sheet or dish
- 1 sheet puff pastry Take from the refrigerator and let the pastry get closer to room temperature
- 5 oz Biscoff cookie butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp butter room temperature
- 2 tbsp milk
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- ¼ cup Crushed Pecans
Making the rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line Baking pan with Parchment paper
- Lay out 1 sheet of puff pastry
- Slather top of sheet with Biscoff cookie butter
- Roll the pastry sheet tightly
- Slice into 6 even rounds and place on baking sheet
- Bake the rolls for 20-23 minutes until golden brown
Making the Frosting or icing
- With a hand or stand mixer, mix the sugar, cream cheese, butter, and milk pudding-like consistency
- Frost, or Drizzle on top of rolls
- Place the rolls on a serving platter
Aphrodesi’hacks’ to Cinnamon rolls with Biscoff cookie butter
- Keep Puff pastry and Biscoff Cookie Butter all the time- These are so easy to make for last minute guests- or unplanned brunches
- We use Pepperidge Farm Puff pastry, but you can substitute Gluten-Free Puff Pastry for your guests that need GF. Whole Foods/Amazon carries DuFour Classic Puff Pastry
- If you prefer, ground pecans can be spread on top of the cookie butter
- These rolls are best served right out of the oven.
- Our Kiss rolls will have a lighter and flakier consistency than most cinnamon rolls- which of course, allows you to eat more
- Our Cookie butter rolls can be kept in an airtight container
FAQ’s for Cinnamon Rolls with Biscoff Cookie Butter
What is Biscoff’s Cookie Butter?
Cookie Butter is a food paste made from speculoos cookie crumbs, fat flour and sugar. Of course Biscoff’s cookie spread comes from the well-known airline treat- Biscoffs cookies. It is mixed to become spreadable.
What is Speculoos?
Speculoos is a flavor blend of warm sweet spices, usually used in biscuits
What does Biscoffs Cookie Butter Taste like?
Lotus Biscoff spread is creamy and rich with spice, caramel and the toasted flavor of freshly baked cookies.
Is Biscoff Cookie Butter the same as Peanut Butter?
No cookie butter is quite different. Biscoff Cookie butter Spread
Are there less expensive alternatives to Biscoff Cookie Butter that have a similar taste?
Aldi Biscuit spread is similar to Biscoff cookie Butter, and less expensive
Why would I want to add Biscoff’s cookie butter to my Cinnamon rolls?
Biscoff Cinnamon rolls are soft with a toasty creamy cookie flavor that gives a whole new dimension to traditional cinnamon rolls. In addition, Cookie butter rolls are an interesting new twist on homemade cinnamon rolls.
What are the Best song lyric lines about Kissing?
1. A Kiss to Build a Dream On − Louis Armstrong
Sweetheart, I ask no more than this/A kiss to build a dream on
2. Kiss Me − Sixpence None the Richer
Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight/Lead me out on the moonlit floor
3. This Kiss − Faith Hill
Kiss me in sweet slow motion/Let’s let everything slide
4. Prelude to a Kiss − Billie Holiday
Cute kissing lyric: That was my heart serenading you/My prelude to a kiss
5. It’s In His Kiss − Cher
If you want to know if he loves you so/It’s in his kiss
6. Kiss on My List − Hall and Oates
Because your kiss is on my list of the best things in life
7. Kiss − Prince
Ain’t no particular sign I’m more compatible with/I just want your extra time & your kiss
8. Till I Kissed You − The Everly Brothers
Never knew what I missed until I kissed you, uh-huh
Maybe you want to step up the Kissing theme?- Try the