Easy Beer Cheese Spicy Dip
We all know a ‘Cheesy Bastard’…but this one will warm your heart…
Spice up your party with an easy Beer Cheese Dip. This Pepper Jack and White Sharp Cheddar combination Brings the Zing. This is a fast cheese dip, and perfect for your next event, football or sports party. This cheesy goodness is our favorite complement to our Bougie Pigs in a Blanket, Teenie Weenies, and or our Soft Pretzel Bites, Love Bites.
Make a full platter of Teenie Weenies, Love Bites, Cheesy Bastard, and our Creamy Mustard sauce– Fantasy Football Foursome!
- ¼ Cup Butter
- ¼ Cup Flour
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ¾ tsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp Chipotle pepper Seasoning
- 1 Cup Milk
- ¾ Cup Beer or Lager
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Cups Pepper Jack cheese Shredded
- 1 Cup Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp Chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Add flour, onion, and garlic, and Chipotle pepper seasoning
- Stir and cook for 1 minute
- Slowly stir in milk, and then beer, continually whisking until smooth
- Add Worcestershire
- Continue whisking until thick and bubbly
- Reduce heat to low, and add cheeses
- Stir until melted and smooth
- Serve in a bowl or small crock pot
- Garnish with chopped Parsley
Don’t be a ‘Lager-head’… Beer Cheese sauce does not freeze well
Our creamy Beer Cheese should be refrigerated until ready to use. It can be re-warmed and enjoyed again the next day.
Crock pot Cheese dip – Small crock pots are excellent for a warm dip like Cheesy Bastard
Our Beer Cheese Dip with Pretzels is fabulous, but also try our Homemade Beer cheese on sandwiches, with crackers, or fruit and vegetables
Create an interesting Pretzel Charcuterie Board with Cheesy Bastard, (Spicy Beer Cheese) Love Bites (Pretzel Bites), Teenie Weenies(Bougie Pigs in a banket), our Creamy Mustard Dip, and your favorite crackers, apples, pears, sugar snap peas, blanched green beans, Yellow and Red Pepper, Celery and Carrot sticks- Let your freak flag fly!