Cheese and Pistachio-covered Grapes
WTF! I have to bring a dish to pass in < 1 hr? You know those last minute requests…Ball Busters!
Our Ball Busters are sweet, fresh grapes covered in a creamy cheese spread with a salty and crunchy pistachio coating. A delicious and surprising fruit appetizer that is Keto and vegetarian friendly. This grape cheese appetizer is perfect for that last minute invitation, Ladies Night in, or family event.
There aren’t enough 15 minute appetizers in this world. Even fewer 3 ingredient appetizers. Ball Busters are fun, different, bougie and fast- The perfect cure for the Ball Busters in your life!
- Party Tooth picks
- 18-24 Fresh Seedless grapes
- 6.5 oz Alouette Cheese- Garlic and Herb
- 1 cup Finely cut Pistachio nuts Buy the shelled Pistachios
- Finely dice Pistachios and place on a plate. Set aside
- Rinse and dry seedless grapes
- Put a large scoop of Alouette cheese in a plastic sandwich bag
- Add 3 grapes to the bag of cheese, and gently push the cheese around the grapes to cover each grape as fully as possible
- Drop the cheese covered grapes into the chopped pistachios and roll them until each grape is coated with nuts
- Add toothpicks to the centers of the grapes
- Place on a tray and repeat with remaining grapes
Amp up the Romance! This grape and cheese appetizer is a perfect and easy complement to 2 glasses of Prosecco
Wonderful around a pool for summer entertaining
Mix It Up
Red grape, Black grapes, Table grapes- just make sure they are clean and seedless
Many different types of cheese spreads will work. I also love Boursin and Rondele cheese for this fruit appetizer
Pecans can also substitute for Pistachios