Whoop hAss (Hummus & Guac stuffed Campari Tomato)
Bring the Whoop hAss to your next party! This appetizer creates an explosion of freshness in your mouth-fresh and bright tomato cups, matched with the rich texture of bean hummus, and the creamy zip of guacamole. You won’t find an easier appetizer to assemble- and this is the one that’s perfect for all of those special diets- Vegetarian, Vegan, Keto, Lactose-free.
This simple and delicious appetizer will Guac Your World!
You can select mild guacamole for a more subtle flavor
Your selection of Guacamole and Bean Hummus can create slight differences- Check labels to comply with stricter diets
If Campari tomatoes are unavailable, choose a small, fresh tomato to keep the appetizer bite-sized. Cherry or grape tomatoes are generally too small to work well for this recipe.
This 15 minute appetizer is best served fresh. If you prepare this app too early- colors could turn and things could get GUACWARD
Whoop hAss would be a great addition to a Cockuterie Tray… I mean a Charcuterie Tray
- 10 Campari Tomatoes
- 7 oz Spicy Guacamole
- 10 oz Black Bean Hummus
- Fresh Cilantro
- Wash tomatoes
- Cut tomatoes in half (around the middle of the tomato)
- Use a spoon to remove the center of the tomatoes, so you end up with a smooth cup
- Lightly salt tomatoes
- Use a spoon or knife to fill the center of each tomato with Black Bean Hummus
- Add a spoonful of guacamole on top of the hummus on each tomato half
- Plant a small flag of Cilantro in the center of the Guacamole of each appetizer
- Place Whoop hAss tomatoes on a tray