Don’t even try to tell us you’ve never heard the phrase “bearded clam.” Maybe as a tongue-in-cheek reference to female anatomy? Possibly as the cheeky name of your local pub? Perhaps even as the restaurant in Grand Theft Auto?….but you’re about to know our Beer-ded Clam (talk about literal!) as your standout favorite new cocktail! Not only is it beyond tasty and refreshing, but some claim this beverage contains mythical hangover-curing abilities. Imagine all the fun you can have creating a hangover, without ever having to suffer through it! We’re SOLD!!
This Mexican-inspired Bloody Mary cocktail perfectly pairs with your Cinco de Mayo brunch.
We all know that beer-ded clams of every type, (you know exactly what we mean) absolutely love to be taken to the next level! Go ahead….enjoy!
Michelada with Viuda De Sanchez Sangrita
- 1 Mexican Beer
- 2 oz Viuda De Sanchez Sangrita
- ½ oz Fresh Lime Juice
- 2 oz Clamato Juice
- sliced limes
- Use a lime to wet the rim of a pint glass and dip in the Tajin
- Combine beer, Sangrita, lime juice, & Clamato
- Add a little ice and stir
- Garnish your drink with celery, olives, shrimp, bacon and a lime