PITA has a great acronym- Pain-in-the A$$- But making these chips is definitely not! These are so easy and so delicious. Wait until you try them right out of the oven!
Perfect Pairing: Try our homemade PITA chips with Buttered Nut Hummus, or Motor City Bean Dip.
Buttered Nut Hummus: http://cusskitchen.com/buttered-nuts-hummus
Motor City Bean Dip: http://cusskitchen.com/motor-city-bean-dip
These chips and dips are so good…you will be able to turn any ‘Resting Bitchface’ into an ‘Adoring Foodie-Face’
Crispy and Garlicy Homemade Pita Chips
Crispy Season Baked PITA chips
- 1 bag Fresh Pita bread
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Minced Garlic
- Prepare a baking tray with cooking spray
- Cut each piece of pita bread into 8 wedges
- Brush each wedge with olive oil
- Use a butter knife to spread a small amount of garlic on each wedge
- Add light salt and pepper to each wedge
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes or until crispy