BATCH not BITCH – fucking auto-correct.
Welcome to the best
bitch batch margarita recipe. This tried and true recipe has served as a mainstay of our parties.
Developed in the days of college house parties, this recipe can be inexpensive or not so inexpensive (insert your brand of tequila). The only thing cheap is that bitch who seems to lose her panties after only 2 drinks at the Cinco de Mayo party (amateur).
If you want to make this spicy. Slice a few jalapenos (with the seeds) and let them soak in the bottom of the pitcher.
Rim your glass with salt, I find that this is easily accomplished by wetting the rim with one of the sliced limes. Fill the glass with ice and pour your tasty concocktion. Garnish with a lime.
Pair this any of our great appetizers!
Easy B*tch Margaritas
- 1 can Frozen Limeade
- 3 cans Water
- 1/2 can Triple Sec or Cointreau
- 1 can Tequila
- Empty can of frozen limeade into a pitcher
- Using the limeade can, add 3 cans of water, 1 can of tequila, and a half can of orange liqueur.
- Stir well. Pour over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.