Blue Ball ‘Cock’tail
Normally, we would steer you clear of having a hand in creating Blue Balls, but this ‘Cock’tail, with its color-changing magic and glistening sapphire orbs, is an exception to that rule. A delicious Mule with a twist. Inventive and sheer fun! So get ‘on the ball’ and mix up a batch- They will be the talk of your party.
This tea is all-natural and organic. It has no flavor but reacts to the acidity of your cocktail to trigger the color-changing magic. You can buy Butterfly Pea Flower tea at Amazon.
Check out our cocktail, Netflix and Swill, which also uses Butterfly Pea Flower tea.
In this ‘cock’tail, we brewed and cooled the tea, to make ‘Blue Balls’ ice cubes.
But “Blue Penis” in a ‘cock’tail is always a winner too.
Color-changing Mule Cocktail with ‘Blue Balls’ Ice
'Blue Balls' 'Cock'tail
- 1 tea bag Butterfly Pea Flower tea
- 1 Quart water
- 4 oz Your favorite Ginger Beer
- 2 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Fresh lime
- ¼ tsp Orange bitters
- ½ tsp powdered sugar
Stuff a tea bag (included in the package) with Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
Make the Mule's 'Blue Balls'
- Boil 2 cups of water with the tea bag until the solution turns deep blue
- Let cool
- Add to silicone 'Ball' ice tray and freeze overnight
Make the Mule
- Combine Ginger beer, vodka, lime orange bitters, and powdered sugar
- Stir well and garnish the glass with a lime wedge
- Add frozen Blue Ball, and watch the color-changing magic