Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas – New for 2023
Valentine’s Day is a great opportunity to focus on each other, put romance in the air, and create some taste memories. Whether you choose a home cooked Ribeye steak, Cheesy pasta dish, juicy chicken dinner, buttery lobster, or maybe a nostalgic comfort food – just make at home, and make it with love. Make this date night delicious and romantic.
What is Romantic, and where do we get these Romantic ideas?
According to Sydney Zirbel – Prezi, there are 5 I’s to Romanticism. The five I’s of romanticism are imagination, intuition, individuality, idealism, and inspiration. The 5 I’s represent the values and lifestyle of a Romantic, the essence of art, music, and literature. Could we also suggest that the best cooking is also inspired by and filled with these ideas and emotions? When we make a delicious meal for a romantic date night, or a Valentine’s Dinner, doesn’t it come down to those 5 i’s in you? Ideas for a romantic…
There are so many great options to plan and create- and you have the Thyme! Where do you start?
Best Valentine’s Day Dinner Ideas to Make
- Meal Prep: Plan your time, ingredients, and difficulty levels of your recipes. There are flavorful and romantic choices that are easy to make, and a perfect Valentine’s Day Dinner
- Set the mood: for your Valentine. Create a romantic atmosphere with soft lighting, candles, and flowers that your sweetheart will love.
- Plan your Valentine’s Day Menu, and consider your significant other’s tastes and dietary restrictions in your dinner recipes. You can’t go wrong with choices that make the whole evening about the two of you.
- Make it extra special. Consider making a dish that you don’t normally have, and trying new recipes.
- Don’t forget the drinks. Choose Red wine, White Wine, or Champagne to pair with the meal, or consider making a special cocktail.
- Consider making some or all of the meal ahead of time: This can help reduce stress and allow you to enjoy a fancy romantic dinner.
- Don’t forget the finishing touches: Consider a small gift or a handwritten note to show your love.
- Consider making it a team effort: Involve your significant other in the planning and preparation process to make it a shared experience. Cooking and learning together is so romantic- especially on Valentine’s Day. This fancy dinner together may be your favorite Valentine’s Day.
Try our Favorite Valentines Recipes
(Click on the Red Titles)
Marry Me Chicken You’ll understand how this delicious Sicilian chicken dish got its name after the very first bite. Crispy skinned-chicken thighs are covered in a creamy, sun dried tomato-infused sauce. Marry me chicken is so good, it just might incite a proposal.
Cranberry and Brie Stuffed Chicken While it may look complicated, this Cranberry and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breast is surprisingly simple to make. A beautiful entrée for your Saint Valentine’s Day table.
Chimichurri Chicken My favorite Chimichurri Chicken Recipe marinated in authentic Argentinian Sauce and grilled or pan-fried to juicy perfection. Enjoy this easy and flavorful chimichurri chicken recipe with roasted potatoes and a light salad for a complete V-Day meal.
One Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi This easy and healthy Gnocchi is absolutely cozy, saucy, and flavorful. Made with chicken, sun dried tomatoes, corn, and Parmesan cheese for lots of flavor. The perfect weeknight dinner or romantic meal
Ultimate Fried Spaghetti Enjoy fried spaghetti for Valentine‘s Day. It’s a recipe that will impress your loved one. Spaghetti noodles are fried until crispy then topped with a homemade meaty sauce. It’s covered with cheese then broiled until melted and bubbly on top.
Instant Pot Pork Ragu This homemade Instant Pot Pork Ragu is the ultimate comfort food. The pressure cooker creates braised pork shoulder in a fraction of the time. Juicy, succulent shredded pork in a rich tomato sauce- perfect for February 14th.