Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes – New for 2023
A beautiful capstone to a romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner or a sweet ending to a Valentine’s Day party
White Chocolate cake, Strawberry Cake, Pound Cake, Cupcake, Brownie, Sugar Cookie, Red Velvet Cheesecake … Angel food cake, Devil’s food cake… Red food, Pink food…So many choices and so little time…
How do I choose a decadent dessert recipe that shows my love and affection?
Holy SH#T…Not so easy- there are so many beautiful desserts out there. Here are a few tips
- Consider the time and difficulty level you are looking for. Start early and build in extra time- so you can enjoy the process, and enjoy your Valentine.
- Choose a dessert that you both will enjoy. Whether it’s chocolate and fudgy, red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting, or even a small collection of favorite desserts, it’s important to consider your sweethearts tastes.
- Consider presentation. A dessert that looks beautiful and is presented in a thoughtful way can be just as special as the dessert itself. Can you customize the dessert to make it extra special?
- Get creative with the dessert ideas and their ingredients. Make it festive. Use heart-shaped cookie cutters to create fun shapes, or decorate with red and pink sprinkles, toppings or icing.
- Make it a surprise. If you’re feeling adventurous, try making the Valentine’s Day treat a surprise for your partner. You could even present it in a special way, such as with candles or flowers.
- Consider pairing your dessert with a beverage, cocktail, or wine that makes the dessert flavors even better.
- Make your Valentine’s Dessert together- Easy Dessert, Classic Dessert, it doesn’t matter. Enjoy learning and creating together. Great memories are simple to make from scratch.
Can foods be Aphrodisiacs?
An aphrodisiac is supposed to increase sexual desire, pleasure, and performance. Natural remedies and recipes have been used throughout Europe, Africa, India, and China for thousands of years. According to Allina Health, There are 8 foods that are said to put you in the mood. Whether they do or not is not exactly scientific, but these ingredients might be timely for a Valentine’s Day Menu.
- dark chocolate
- spicy chili peppers
- fresh strawberries
But what delicious dessert ingredients have Sexy Superpowers?
Most of us have heard the Rich Chocolate is the food of love. Figs have Zinc and Magnesium, and those nutrients have a vital power: they make sex hormones! Watermelon is said to boost arousal. Pomegranate juice is purported to boost testosterone. Pine Nuts or Italian Pignolia nuts have had a reputation as an aphrodisiac since ancient times. For men on a Western diet, Walnuts improve the quality of a man’s semen, according to a study published in Biology of Reproduction. Saffron might be the secret ingredient to better sex . According to the University of Guleph, it’s a performance booster. Of course, a beautiful glass of Wine, Champagne, or Prosecco is a relaxer- but not too much- overserved wine can result in impotence.
Find these ingredients and recipes for decadent Valentine’s Day Desserts that are super easy to make on this blog… If that doesn’t work, you can always crank up the Barry White classics (and there’s always whipped cream)
Our Top Picks for Valentine’s Desserts
Click on the Dessert Title
Heart Macarons with Vanilla Buttercream A deliciously simple macaron recipe with a vanilla buttercream filling. Heart Macarons are the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
Tender Pink Champagne Cake This Pink Champagne Cake recipe is moist, and infused with sparkling champagne. A beautiful Valentine’s cake covered with creamy vanilla Swiss meringue buttercream frosting.
Mini Pavlovas with Rose and Mascarpone Cream These blush pink mini pavlovas have a delicate floral flavor complimented by a rich and creamy mascarpone cream filling. This is romance on a plate.
Cake Me Home Tonight What could be more decadent than a Chocolate and Peanut Butter Mousse cake covered in mini Peanut butter cups? YUM Enough said!
Guilty Pleasure Pie OMG -there is no easier dessert! The look and the taste? Showstoppers! This chocolate ganache pie will be your new go-to dessert! Gorgeous and delicious for your sweetheart.
Shutthef#ckupcakes Sometimes STFU means Shut Up… but sometimes it means Wow/ Amazing! So in the spirit of your love being Surprising and Amazing we offer STFU cakes. Delicious Chocolate Cupcake, Toasted Coconut topping and a pipette of Kahlua for extra goodness.
No Bake Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake Gluten-free vegan chocolate cheesecake made silky, creamy, and smooth! This no-bake cheesecake is refined-sugar free, 100% natural and so easy to make
Healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles Impress your Valentine with these Healthy Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles! They are melt-in-your-mouth delicious with a dark chocolate coating and creamy hazelnut center
CUSSata Cake is a simplified traditional Italian cake that gives you the delicious Ricotta cheese, and fresh strawberry layers. Make your V-Day the Ultimate with this creamy fresh cake.
Pistachio Panna Cotta An elegant and easy no bake dessert perfect for a romantic Valentine’s! This creamy pistachio panna cotta is topped with cherry syrup and a decorative nut brittle.
Strawberry Mousse Layered A layer of vanilla mousse is sandwiched between two layers of strawberry mousse. It is light and airy, rich and creamy at the same time. It’s easy to make ahead and a perfect ending to a romantic dinner.