Naughty Autumn Cocktail
Naughty Autumn….it rolls off the tongue and sounds like a calling we all should explore! This particular brand of Autumn naughtiness comes courtesy of our mischievous friend, Tequila, and her feisty French ally, Cointreau. Together with the unbeatable Fall flavors of apple and pear, this cocktail embodies all of the best tastes of the season…and keeps the Autumn chill at bay with a warm and welcome buzz.
Let’s get Fall rolling right! Invite your friends over to enjoy a batch of these easy Thanksgiving Margaritas, and some warm Cuss Kitchen appetizers. Decompress and have a few laughs while you take a break from seasonal pumpkin overload, and the hectic end-of-year pace. Say a collective NO to premature holiday commercials and the pressures of perfecting the season. And just like that, you’re taking the edge off — Naughty Autumn style!
Naughty Autumn Cocktail (aka Thanksgiving Margarita)
- Cocktail Shaker
- 4 Ounces Unsweetened Apple Cider
- 4 Ounces Unsweetened Pear Juice
- 3 Ounces Tequila Silver or Gold
- 2 Ounces Cointreau
- ½ Cup Brown Sugar To Rim The Glass
- Ground Cinnamon To Rim The Glass
- Simple Syrup To Rim The Glass
- Cinnamon Sticks and Apple Wedges or Orange Slices For Garnish
- Pour simple syrup onto a small plate. Pour brown sugar onto a second small plate & sprinkle with cinnamon. Dip the rim of 2 glasses into simple syrup and then into the brown sugar mixture, until the rims are uniformly coated.
- Fill the 2 glasses each ¾ full with ice. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add apple cider, pear juice, tequila, and Cointreau to a cocktail shaker. Shake vigorously until well combined, and pour evenly into the 2 glasses.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and an apple wedge &/or an orange wedge
Mix It Up:
If you prefer a cognac-based orange liqueur, try swapping out the Cointreau (which is brandy-based,) with Gran Marnier.
Try our Mutha-Cluckin Gobbler, Rubbed and Smoked Fowl: https://cusskitchen.com/rubbed-smoked-fowl
The perfect dessert would be our Smoked Bread Pudding, Butter My Bourbon, and Smoke my Pudding: https://cusskitchen.com/butter-my-bourbon-smoke-my-pudding