Skinny Bitch Thingomof*ckers (English Cucumber rounds with Boursin Cheese, Smoked Salmon Lox, and Dill)
Skinny Bitch Thingomof*ckers are a favorite appetizer to bring to parties. How about something light and refreshing for a change? These appetizers are so delicious and stand out amid so many heavy dishes- Thingomof*ckers are a beautiful combination of English Cucumber, Boursin Cheese, Smoked Salmon Lox, and fresh Dill. Your Keto friends will love you, and those Skinny Bitches will secretly gobble these up!
Eat up you Skinny Bitches!
What are lox?
The term Lox comes from the Yiddish word for salmon, laks, Made from the belly meat of a salmon, lox is actually not cooked but is cured in a salty brine mixture for several weeks. Compared to smoked salmon, lox is saltier with a raw texture, making it a popular addition to a toasted bagel with cream cheese.
Skinny Bitch Thingomof*ckers
- 1 English Cucumber
- 1 5.2 oz Boursin Shallot & Chive Gournay Cheese (or your favorite variety)
- 1 4 oz Smoked Salmon Lox
- 1 package Fresh Dill
- Wash and peel stripes into the English Cucumber
- Cut the cucumber into even wedges- about ⅛ of an inch
- Spread approx ½ teaspoon of Boursin cheese on the cucumber wedge
- Use clean cooking scissors to cut wedges of salmon, and place on top of the Boursin cheese
- Top each cucumber slice with a small sprig of dill
- Pepper to taste
Mix It Up
Top your Thingomofuckers with Capers and Chive instead of the Dill. In this version, place the Smoked Salmon Lox on top of the Cucumber wedge, then place the Boursin cheese next. Top your appetizer with Capers, Chive, and Black Pepper.
You will also love this 15 minute appetizer with other kinds of cheese. Substitute the Boursin cheese for flavors like Alouette, or other goat cheese.
Try this Skinny appetizer, with a Skinny Cocktail: Skinny Whore-jito