Shameless Tart (Key Lime Pie Martini)
The Shameless Tart is a Brazen Hussy of a Key Lime Pie Martini. It’s a tropical vacation on your tongue and the cocktail version of your favorite pie!
Famed psychiatrist Dr. Carl Jung said, “shame is a soul-eating emotion.”
Wow! Sounds like being shameless is essential to our well-being! Doctor’s orders!
With that in mind, let’s celebrate being unabashedly bold and shame-free with this seductively tart and creamy cocktail!
You’ll love this citrusy smooth combination with notes of coconut, vanilla, and a delectable graham cracker finish. Perfect for any occasion, or as a welcome reward at the end of your day.
Life is short – so let’s belly up to the FU-BAR and drink dessert first! No shame, no guilt, no apologies!
Shameless Tart (Key lime Pie Martini)
- Martini Glass
- 1⅓ oz Coconut Rum
- 1 oz Vodka (5 Sisters Vodka)
- ¾ oz Agave
- 1 ½ oz Heavy Whipping cream
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- 2 Juiced Key Limes (or 1 juiced regular lime)
- ½ cup Ice
- 4 Graham Crackers (Finely ground)
- Lime wheel
Prepare your Garnish
- Cut a slice of lime through the center of the fruit, Make a cut from the center of that slice to the edge of the lime (so your lime will sit on the edge of the glass)
- Grind the Graham crackers into fine dust, and pour them onto a small plate
- Rub the edge of your martini glass with a lime wedge
- Dip the rim of the glass in the graham cracker dust
Prepare your cocktail
- Juice 2 Key limes (or 1 regular lime), and pour into a cocktail shaker with ice
- Pour your measured rum, vodka, agave, and heavy cream, into the shaker
- Shake well, and use a strainer or lid to retain the ice in the shaker
- Pour into a dusted martini glass
- Add the lime wheel to the rim
Use 5 Sister’s Spirit Vodka
Break up with Tito! You will kick that rascal Tito to the curb. 5 Sisters is a premium vodka, 6 times distilled-earthy and botanical
Put your Martini glasses in the freezer. This cocktail is best served cold and in a chilled Martini glass.